Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

what loft does top flite tour edition putter have?

I did a search but couldn’t find any details on this, anyone know? It’s the putter from this set https://www.amazon.co.uk/Top-Flite-Tour-Mens-Package-Set/dp/B003TSDJSU https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71JwTI5T5LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Generally loft specs for putters in box sets aren’t published. If
I were to guess I would say 4*. But with tolerances it could be 3 or 5. Knowing a spec value isn’t really important; you need to put it on a loft/lie machine and see what it actually is.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Gotcha, am I right in saying this putter has a toe hang? Here's a picture KgClcjy.jpg

It most likely has toe hang based on what I see. To see toe hang, balance the putter on your finger or lay the putter on a table where the head hangs off the edge and the putter can freely rotate.

If the points straight up (heel and toe are at the same height)it is face balanced. If the toe end of the putter is higher than the heel it is toe up, and if the toe is below the heel then it has toe hang. People will often classify the amount of toe hang by degrees down from parallel or a clock number. So if the toe points to t ground it is 90* or 6 o’clock. If it is halfway between parallel and the ground it is 45* or about 4:30.

Toe hang is largely influenced by where the shaft would intersect the head if it kept going past the hosel. More toward the center the more face balanced it would be. All the way at the heel would product a full toe hang. Toe hang can also be influenced by the putters CoG; meaning I can move weight toward the heel to decrease the toe hang

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG