Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf Trip Games

Going on a golf trip soon with some friends and we are playing 6 courses in 3 days. Wondering what are some cool games we can play to make the trip competitive 

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

2 hours ago, Ben_Howell34 said:

Stabelford is always fun, as is four ball and singles matches. Wolf is a fun one too. 

Wolf is always good, especially since you can attach some stakes to it to make it mean more.  I have a group of buddies who go to Mizzou every year and have a individual and team competition each time we go.  Quota (which is based on course  handicap) is always fun, it is like Stableford except a little more forgiving for those that might score high numbers. Here is a link to a page about quota and has articles on many other games! Golfnews Link

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Blind draw best ball, gross/net par 3's, 4's, and 5's. Four man waltz depending on how many players. 1 ball counts,  then 2, then 3, then all per team. One solo, one of the other three for a 2 person per team score with the solo player rotating each hole. 

On 5/7/2023 at 4:34 PM, HeathS16 said:

Wolf is always good, especially since you can attach some stakes to it to make it mean more.  I have a group of buddies who go to Mizzou every year and have an individual and team competition each time we go.  Quota (which is based on course  handicap) is always fun, it is like Stableford except a little more forgiving for those that might score high numbers. Here is a link to a page about quota and has articles on many other games! Golfnews Link

Yeah that’s what we call a dogfight, but it’s a cool way to get everyone involved. We usually do a “warmup round” then do 2 man stabelford, four ball and last day singles match play 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

On 5/9/2023 at 7:01 PM, Ben_Howell34 said:

Yeah that’s what we call a dogfight, but it’s a cool way to get everyone involved. We usually do a “warmup round” then do 2 man stabelford, four ball and last day singles match play 

That sounds awesome! Our goal is to always make sure everyone is playing for something in every round on the trip. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

52 minutes ago, HeathS16 said:

That sounds awesome! Our goal is to always make sure everyone is playing for something in every round on the trip. 

Yes, stakes make it way better. I just love competing, even if I lose. On my last trip, I was down 6 holes after 10 and ended up tying the match. Played horribly the whole time and my team ended up losing the weekend, but grinding back those last 8 holes almost made up for it. It is fun to compete

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

We always use Stableford scoring for our foursome against others. Wagers pay out for front/back/total.  Within our foursome, we play snake. We normally use 3 putt, but any hazard or event can be captured (hitting a tree for instance). Every 3 putt is worth 1$ (or whatever you want). Last person to have the snake pays each player the value of the pot.

https://golfsteady.com/top-10-games

We recently tried a 2 man worst shot scramble that we saw on TikTok. Where instead of playing from the best shot, the other team decided which ball you would play. Never again!! It made for extremely slow play and I was the high handicap in our foursome at a 9. Never try it!!LOL

A guy in our group wants to play 3 putt poker next

Carry Bag - :titleist-small: Hybrid 14

Cart Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 (Bought in Apr '23)

Driver - :callaway-small: Epic Flash equipped with a Mitsubishi TENSEI AV 65 Stiff shaft

3w - :taylormade-small: RBZ Stage 2 equipped with :taylormade-small:Matrix Ozik Rul 80h shaft 

Hybrid (3 high loft) - :taylormade-small: RBZ Stage 2 equipped with :taylormade-small:Matrix Ozik Rul 80h shaft

Irons - :callaway-small: X-Hot Pro 4-W equipped with Rifle ProjectX95 6.5 shaft

Wedges - :titleist-small: :vokey-small: 48*, 52*, 56* equipped with True Temper shafts

Putter - :titleist-small: :scotty-small: Fastback Select 1.5 equipped with mid size super stroke grip. Weighted 15g in toe and heel

Ball - :titleist-small: Pro V1

All other clubs are gripped with Golf Pride mid size tour wrap grips with 2 layers of tape