Stealth face issues

I believe that it was across the board from both stealth and stealth 2 drivers which is why they have gotten rid of the stealth and put in a new driver to the USGA conforming list 

Mike Samson 

ping g425 driver 

ping g425 5 wood 

ping g425 4 hybrid 

ping I525 irons 4-uw 

ping forged glide wedges 54 & 60

ping sigma 2 anser 

I think it is specific to the Stealth Plus model. The separation issue may be due to the new carbon face material, which is thinner and lighter than the previous titanium face. This material may crack under pressure, and some Stealth Plus drivers may have hairline cracks that could lead to separation. TaylorMade has been replacing Stealth Plus drivers with this issue. If you own a Stealth Plus driver, inspect it for cracks. If you find cracks, just contact TaylorMade customer service for a replacement.

On 11/16/2023 at 7:50 AM, mikesamson65 said:

I believe that it was across the board from both stealth and stealth 2 drivers which is why they have gotten rid of the stealth and put in a new driver to the USGA conforming list 

That’s not why they put in a new driver. TaylorMade releases a new driver every year that’s typically available in jan/Feb for purchase. Also their tour staff puts it in play in January at the Hawaii events so it has to be on the conforming list before that.

No different than Callaway who releases a driver every year with one line such as rogue then a different line the following followed by the rogue replacement the year after or cobra who releases one every year also. or Titlest with one every two years

Edited by RickyBobby_PR