Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,723 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Odyssey

Testers Wanted! Odyssey Ai-ONE Ai-ONE Milled Putters!

image.png

We're not finished yet!  We're back with another stellar forum testing opportunity courtesy of Callaway Golf.  This time we are looking for testers of the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters!

Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts either in a classic White Hot or a milled insert for those who prefer a different feel.  Either choice comes with core features

Ai-ONE or Ai-ONE Milled Insert
Designed using Artificial Intelligence, we’ve created contours on the Aluminum backer of the
insert to promote consistent ball speed across the face.

Ai Window
Some models feature a Panlite window, which is a unique automotive grade
polymer, that allows us to showcase the unique topology of the back of the insert.
SL 90 Shaft
A lightweight steel shaft with 20-30 grams (depending on the grip) of counterbalance weight in
the butt end. This is an evolution of our Stroke Lab Weighting that will appeal to even more
golfers.
Unique Navy Blue PVD Finish
These putters all feature a beautiful navy blue PVD finish that really sets them apart and gives
them a premium look.
Interchangeable Front Weights
Available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 grams these removable weights allow you to dial in your head-weight to your exact preference.

image.png

Want to test the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters?  We need 8 forum members to put these putters to the test! 

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in the United States. 
*Registration closes November 23, 2023 with testers being announced November 28, 2023.

167 Comments

I’ve have been using the Odessey Tri-Force 2  putter since 1999. Love this putter, would love an opportunity to test an AI- Milled putter. 

Would love a crack at testing the Rossie S but can't, in all honesty, say the weather will hold out long enough to give it a true test.  Good luck to everyone and I'm excited to read reviews!

I was lucky to test both milled and “white hot” version. The white hot face is also milled. My result both in the indoor testing and outdoors was like nothing I have experienced for distance consistency.  I sold my Cameron lets put it that way. Aim is aim but distance for longer putts is amazingly consistent. My complaints it he white paint was already coming off. I provided that feedback to Callaway, and will be interested if other have that same experience. The milled seems to fair better for durability and has great feel.  Happy testing, 

5 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

This is going to be a great opportunity for a few folks!  

AI-ONE MILLED EIGHT T S PUTTER is one slick looking putter.

2 hours ago, MizterZ said:

Would love test the AI-ONE MILLED THREE T S PUTTER (left handed) -or- AI-ONE MILLED SEVEN T DB PUTTER compared to my Taylormade Spyder GT Notchback.

This Test is now closed to further comments.