Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Time to break the forum.

First time we have had TaylorMade involved and truly so thankful! 

Enjoy all and get your signups early as when this hits the main site it is going to pop off!

I even have a Jupiter shaft that would fit in this driver! I’d love the opportunity!!!

This is awesome! But... it feels too early for some of us northerners ☹️  don't think I'd be able to give it a fair test considering it would be range/rubber tees only for the first 4-6 weeks.

Would love to test this. With multiple issues over the last year with stealth2+, want to see if they truly fixed the construction issues with this driver head 

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Time to break the forum.

Enjoy all and get your signups early as when this hits the main site it is going to pop off!

What an absolute bunch of studs at MGS. Big shout out needs to go to both MGS staff and TM for this opportunity. You guys are so incredible for setting things like this up. Best of luck to all that apply! Happy swinging!

Like everyone else I would like a chance at trying and testing one of these Q10 style drivers. My driver speed is between 92 and 95 mph if that helps.

Pretty big deal here! TaylorMade makes absolutely top notch equipment, and to have 6 testers from the MGS community speaks volumes to the kind of feedback that is produced and anticipated. Not going to lie, these drivers look filthy and even though I just picked up new Titleist sticks I'm going to sign up because the Stealth 2 was my #2 and I'd like to see what the Qi can do!

Already north of 1000 in the first couple hours, could this set a new record??? 🤔

For everyone new here, please stick around - this is an incredible community of like-minded golfers and your contributions are big for the growth of this place!

Just when we wonder what else they could possibly do to a driver.  It will be interesting to test one.

While it's been a while, we have had Taylor Made tests in the past - In fact the first sign up test that I can remember was for Taylor Made irons.  They also provided drivers and fairway woods for the a contest that we had back in the day - I remember it well because I finished second and got fitted with an entire bag of MGS staff favorites including an R11 driver and 3 wood (at the TMag performance enter in Sawgrass - that was an experience!)

It's been forever and this is an incredible opportunity.  Since I was in a recent test group - Sacks-Parente putters - I'm not going to apply as I should not be eligible for this one.  But it's taking all that I can muster to not do it. 🙂

Best wishes to all who apply - thanks as always to our great team of Mods and welcome back Taylor Made - you've made a fan out of me with your recent drivers - one of your models has performed the best for me the last two times I went for driver fittings.  

Ohhhhh Boy. Gonna be lots of folks trying to get in on this one! I'm anxious to try out the LS, it's time for an upgrade anyway.

Good luck all.

Woah, this is super exciting!! Good luck to all those applying! I want to try that 10K. I saw the video of Nelly Korda hitting the toe and seeing the club not budge a bit, it was pretty wild! 

Beautiful and forgiving, what more could you ask for in a driver?! Good luck to everyone that entered! This is a great opportunity for the 6 lucky people that get chosen.

Edit to add screenshot of one of many custom build I have done with this driver. Fitting would obviously best route to really dial in shaft but this one was free and comparable spec wise to the Smoke Black RDX in my current driver.

image.png.b658bfd6d043da5ecae98e816aeeda92.png

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Time to break the forum.

I have been so excited about these new drivers - reading everything/everywhere about them. I'm playing a Sim2Max currently and looking for a next step in a driver. My son has a Stealth2 so I need to keep up with the young whippersnapper!

This Test is now closed to further comments.