Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

20 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

15k is our record so still have a ways to go.

1600 is normal for forum push, when the HQ announcement goes out this weekend... Well them with their 300k followers could break the forum haha 

oh I know, 1800 in the first 12 hours though, seems like 5k easy over the weekend if the announcement goes out.

3 minutes ago, Erin B said:

You ordered one Derek???

Let's get to the sim when it comes in!!!

Not yet, after I test it.

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

@ChiefMikeOfficer check out some of the other tests from last year as well. LAB and Titleist iron test threads are still active despite ending months ago. 

It may not mean much coming from a regular like me but I love what @GolfSpy_APH is saying here. And not to mention, it’s 37 here in Rochester but the birds are out singing and the geese are still lingering. Ya never know when the weather may turn 😊

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

While official tests run 6 weeks or so (, good chance it's 3 weeks from now that the drivers are in hand... Maybe even a slight bit later) we do hope and well expect anyone using the great to continue updating the post of they are so using the product. 

We prefer to take a much longer term approach with testing. Anyone can go to a shop and hit drivers for an hour to give a synopsis. 

Yea, I get that, just trying to be realistic on testing availability for me / my area -- it would feel odd to write the "final review" before even taking it onto the course, even if continuing to assess and review afterward. Plus, another factor for me is that I try not to hit many drivers or wedges at the local winter range, because there are a lot of dud balls that scratch up the faces (more bad balls in the winter because sometimes they can't go pick the good ones out of the snow/ice), so I'd mostly be going off of sims until early- or mid-April -- weather's been nice here the last few weeks too, but supposedly winter will come roaring back in two weeks, so any earlier than that for on-course is a risk.

But hey, if that's OK for the test, I'll throw my name in -- reasonable chance I'm just going to buy the LS before the season starts anyway... (so if not picked, CHA post incoming??) 

Excited to follow this test! I’m taking part in the Callaway ball test as my first test so can’t qualify for this driver test.
I have a Golf Galaxy free fitting for the QI10 range tomorrow. Looking forward to trying all the drivers - along with a fairway wood and hybrid if time permits. 

16 minutes ago, Raymond White said:

Want to test this driver playing with taylormade Brunner.

Would like to test the LS

Wow, this keeps things rolling for 2024 to be very epic!

Thanks to MGS forum staff and TM for giving the members this opportunity and good luck to all who apply!

It's very cool that Colin Morikawa and Nelly Korda both game the Qi10 Max version of this driver. It really makes me want to go for a fitting to test the whole series out! Below is my buildout based on previous fittings from other brands:

image.png.eaff9ef4119366389f9f9cf31e067a36.png

I seem to be inept at taking a screenshot, bummer! 

What I can do is tell you is, as an avid golfer with a disability, playing golf keeps me involved in the sport I love and I'm always looking for ways to improve my game.  It would be a privilege to test this club and provide feedback to both th e MyGolfSpy group and TayloMade. 

Good luck to all.

Oh my gosh, what a test here! I have started my campaign to find a new driver for 2024. That is goal #1. So on the slim chance that I get picked for this test it would be amazing. I don't change clubs very often, and I'm realizing I don't have the right driver setup for me. It is my biggest need for improvement, worst in strokes gained. I have never played a TaylorMade club. LFG

20240201_183204734_iOS.png.4e5f5649626af855d3910cba716a4d73.png

I think I'll for sure have to do that fitting at Golf Galaxy now, so I know what to pick in the test signup 😆  What timing.

Good luck to all! And good luck to the forum server.

So early in the year for a huge testing opportunity from TaylorMade!!! Can't wait to see what else MGS has in store for the next 10 months! Good luck everyone.

17 minutes ago, Jim A said:

I seem to be inept at taking a screenshot, bummer! 

What I can do is tell you is, as an avid golfer with a disability, playing golf keeps me involved in the sport I love and I'm always looking for ways to improve my game.  It would be a privilege to test this club and provide feedback to both th e MyGolfSpy group and TayloMade. 

Good luck to all.

@Jim A Do you know which head/loft/shaft/flex you want? Maybe I can take a screenshot for you send it to you. Would that work?

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

While official tests run 6 weeks or so (, good chance it's 3 weeks from now that the drivers are in hand... Maybe even a slight bit later) we do hope and well expect anyone using the great to continue updating the post of they are so using the product. 

We prefer to take a much longer term approach with testing. Anyone can go to a shop and hit drivers for an hour to give a synopsis. 

Alright, this is good to hear. 3 weeks from now and it's almost March. Plus I have some new ideas... for things. 

5 hours ago, Jim Hampton said:

I'm in SW Indiana and the weather for the next 2 weeks is supposed to be above normal. 

Luckily same here. We'll see what the groundhog does tomorrow!

H1116G_RTROPTP_3_USA-G_1706776837783_17067768379382.JPG.98070dea9e442927d4bc3cf76ac1124d.JPG

41 minutes ago, Derek Eskam said:

Not yet, after I test it.

Let's take a trip down to Westminster and hit it at the PGA Superstore.

12 minutes ago, SirPrised said:

@Jim A Do you know which head/loft/shaft/flex you want? Maybe I can take a screenshot for you send it to you. Would that work?

Qi10 Max, 10.5, Speeder 50 gram shaft in regular flex.  Thank you so much for the help!  

Without going through a fitting, based on things that have worked in the past, this seems like it would be a solid setup for myself. I couldn't get along with the Stealth, so hoping the Qi10 is an improvement all around.

image.png.b42b5a76436650b9fa77aea9a8faa010.png

Holy guacamole! What a fantastic opportunity! Way to hit it off MGS! 🤩

I have never hit or owned a Taylormade driver before but I have hit wilson, nike, callaway, and more recently I am smacking an old ben hogan off the tee. Count me in!

Good luck to all the testers!!

Here is what i would go with.

image.png.a50f1b575422e0f6fd2e3b2460cf7b20.png

Hi all, I would love to try a Qi10 as it's one I'm interested in getting this spring but it's not truly likely that I can give it a good trial in my garage. Or maybe I can, lol. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.