Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,471 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Shafts
Vendor: Terra Forza

Testers Wanted!

TF-FEATURE.jpg

Can the proper golf shaft for your driver be determined solely by how you use the ground in your swing? As part of this "testers wanted" opportunity with Terra Forza Golf Shafts, we will find out!

About Terra Forza

Terra Forza has taken a new approach to shaft fittings and flexes. In this case, it is best to hear about their claims directly from them.

“Our theory revolved around the idea that how a golfer loads and unloads a shaft is directly correlated to how they use the ground. After many years of studying ground reaction forces (GRF) and pressure traces, Terra Forza Golf was born, validating that theory. After some trial and error, we were able to create a line of golf shafts that matched a golfer's pressure trace and pressure data. Our patented algorithm allows us to recognize those traces, along with all of the pressure data coming from the TF Pressure Plates, and objectively determine the proper shaft for any golfer. We welcome you to the new ERA of fitting shafts, from the ground up.”

TF_ALL.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers to not only test, review, and keep a Terra Forza golf shaft but also evaluate the fitting method Terra Forza has adopted.

Selected testers will be fitted with the TF Pressure Plates system and be provided with the Terra Forza driver shaft that suits them best.

We want to know how this fitting method works, how effective it is, and ultimately how the Terra Forza shaft performs in your driver! Will the Terra Forza method change the way you think about shaft fittings? Register below to find out!

TF-ORANGE.jpg TF-WHITE.jpg

*Registration closes April 2.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 9.

*Open to golfers able to attend or travel to a Terra Forza fitting location.

126 Comments

I love new tech and the concept behind this sounds very interesting and I am wondering how the results will compare with traditional fitting techniques. Good luck to all of the sign ups.

After recovering from hip surgery and back to working out, would love to see what shaft really fits my ground force and loading profile. 

Very interesting concept for fitting, I'm flipping between a few shafts right now and feel that my swing is a little hard on shafts and throws off my face control....totally the shaft not me....I swear!

Having a serious debate with myself on this one... definitely would want to test it (if selected), but would be hard to fly out to one of the fitting locations. There is one that's a 7-hour drive away... might sign up anyway and try to find a way to make a day trip. @GolfSpy_BNG how far are you from Madison?

Not all my clubs have Fuji Ventus Red shafts, so this test would give me the opportunity to compare these Terra Forza shafts to my Fujis. I am very interest in finding out the results either way. Thanks and good luck to all.

You have to love the science! Based on their ideology, it makes sense that a shaft could, or should rather, become an extension of the body and is manipulated by the lower movements and forces of that body. Of all the test reviews so far this year, this is the one that I canot wait to read about the most. I hope the testers keep us up to date as the testing progresses!!! Good luck, God bless, and Semper Fi!

6 minutes ago, Jean D said:

Thank you very much- so US only.  Oh well, I’ll figure out how to pull my application.

While the locations are in the US, it looks like the test is open to anyone who can/is able to get to a location.  Is that true @GolfSpy_APH?

1 hour ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Having a serious debate with myself on this one... definitely would want to test it (if selected), but would be hard to fly out to one of the fitting locations. There is one that's a 7-hour drive away... might sign up anyway and try to find a way to make a day trip. @GolfSpy_BNG how far are you from Madison?

@ChiefMikeOfficer I am in Reedsburg, maybe a potential spies roadtrip?

Wow! This is an interesting testing opportunity. After reading about the process I am interested in how this works and the results of the test. I am always interested in new technologies, and "outside the box" thinking. 

3 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

IMG_2507.png Looks like not too bad of a road trip. 

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

This is going to be a VERY cool testing opportunity! @GolfSpy_BNG once you get a location determined with a group for demo'ing the force plates and shafts, let me know! I would certainly be interested in checking it out, helping to run things and meet some forum members in the process!

For sure will do that. If we get enough people interested and have nice weather I’m will to travel otherwise I can set up a time with my local place so we have full swing and mevo plus LM’s

I am curious to see what comes of this. I am always looking to better my game, regardless of the testing process. I am in for the long haul in Golf. I am glad developers are looking at other aspects of golf swings that perhaps have gone unseen. 

I really love the fact it can handle high swing speeds, which I need since I’m at 120mph. With normally 260-300 yards as long as I can keep it straight!!! Looking forward to this 🙏🏻

This Test is now closed to further comments.