Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,164 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: New Level

NLVLTW.jpg

We are pleased to bring another new company to MyGolfSpy Forum member testing. New Level Golf is providing products for our members to test, review and keep. 

New Level has had successes with MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing and now our members get to see how they perform on the course in the hands of real golfers. 

About New Level Golf

New Level Golf was originally founded in 2017 by Eric Burch, is dedicated to enhancing the golfing experience through exceptional club craftsmanship. In 2022, New Level underwent new ownership that brings a wealth of PGA Tour experience and expertise. New Level Golf specializes as a DTC (direct-to-consumer) company in premium golf irons, wedges and utilities, all designed and manufactured with precision engineering. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., New Level Golf takes pride in their hands-on approach, overseeing every step from design to production, ensuring high-quality equipment for both avid and casual golfers. Being a DTC brand, they are able to provide high-quality products at competitive prices. 

NLVL480DB.jpg

The Opportunity

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep either a set of New Level 480-TC irons or a set of New Level 480-DB irons. Here is a quick comparison of the two sets. 

New Level 480-TC Irons:

“Tour-caliber” design for precision and control

Enhanced turf interaction for improved ball striking

Forged from high-quality materials for exceptional feel

New Level 480-DB Irons:

Game-improvement design focusing on forgiveness and ease of use

Optimized weight distribution for better launch and stability

Forged construction offering a soft yet solid feel

We are looking for passionate golfers who can provide detailed, honest feedback on their experience with these irons.

SHARE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR NEW LEVEL 480 SETUP!

NLVL480TC.jpg

*Open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members in the U.S. only. 

*Registration closes Aug. 2. *Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

190 Comments

I've always wanted to test New Level irons. I'm a club hoe and currently game P790s, but have played ZX5 MK2, t200, PXG Gen 4, and g430. If selected I would provide an extremely detailed review and comparison of all the irons I've played this year. I'm moving to a more forgiving set of irons, but I still value feel. Good luck to everyone.

Another awesome opportunity for the members here thanks to the efforts of the MGS staff and New Level.

W9ould be interested in reading the comments and reviews as to how these compare to others in the marketplace.

Best to all that apply and are selected.

Wowza 😳 I’ve been following you guys for several years, also watching the success that Steve Alker has had with your irons ! This would be a dream come true 🙏🏻. Even if I’m not selected, you guys are still on my radar, just need a little extra $$$ to order your demos  Thanks 😎

would really look forward to 'testing' a set of the New Level 480 irons....I am most confident that I would be able to provide some very solid feedback.....Thank you for the opportunity..........

This Test is now closed to further comments.