Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,166 signups
Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Vendor: Shot Scope

SS-ProZR.jpg

Introduction
The Shot Scope PRO ZR is a golf rangefinder built to deliver precise distance measurements, helping golfers make more informed decisions on the course. It features advanced technologies like Adaptive Slope, which adjusts for elevation changes, and Target-Lock Vibration, which ensures you’re locked onto your target. The rangefinder also boasts a high-quality optic lens for clear visuals and a dual-display system that allows you to toggle between black and red displays based on lighting conditions. Whether you're navigating a hilly course or shooting for a precise distance, the PRO ZR aims to provide accuracy and confidence with every shot.

Key Features:

• Adaptive Slope Technology: Automatically adjusts yardages based on elevation changes, giving you the most accurate distance possible.
  • Target-Lock Vibration: Provides a reassuring vibration when you’ve successfully locked onto your target, so you know you have the right distance.
  • Precision Optic Lens: Offers clear and sharp visuals, making it easy to focus on the target, even at longer distances.
  • Dual Display: Switch between black and red displays depending on the lighting conditions, ensuring optimal visibility at all times.
  • Water-Resistant Construction: Built to withstand the elements, the PRO ZR is designed for durability, allowing you to use it in various weather conditions without worry.

Pro ZR TW.jpg

The Testing Opportunity
We’re looking for golfers from around the world to put the Shot Scope PRO ZR Rangefinder to the test. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, display clarity, and overall performance on the course. Your feedback will be crucial in determining how well the PRO ZR lives up to its claims and whether it truly enhances the golfing experience.

This is an opportunity for you to evaluate whether this rangefinder can genuinely improve your game by providing reliable distance measurements and helping you choose the right club for every shot.

Apply Now!

Pro ZR Pocket.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 29 and closes Sept. 4.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

Don’t miss your chance to test and review the Shot Scope PRO ZR and share your insights with the MyGolfSpy community!

130 Comments

I'm loving my Shot Scope V5 watch.  I was actually looking at the Pro LX+, but I'm also able to get the Bushnell range finders at a discount and couldn't decide.  I'll definitely be following this one.  

Nice test offer. I picked up one earlier this year on Amazon for $27, it works but very no frills. Would be nice to have one for elevation. Now where’s the one with an wind speed and direction!

I'd love to test the new Shot Scope ZR.  I use a golf watch, but it just doesn't have the accuracy I'd hoped for and my club's inconsistent use of colored flags on the green are misleading at best.  (Nothing like the "forward" flag being used in the rear position to screw things up)  Anyway, I'm looking to add a rangefinder to my game, and this opportunity would be amazing, should it come my way.  

Awesome!  Just lost my Calloway as left on cart during lightning delay and was swiped.  Bummer but my fault!  Did not know how dependant I was on it even with a Garmin watch and Golf Scope on my phone.  Bought a $45 one that can't pick up the flag!  Good luck everyone!

Looks like a great product. My Bushnell has been giving me issues lately. Happy to test and report back to the forum 👊

Shot Scope definitely seems to be making big waves in the range finder space. Interested to see how this model stacks up to the competition! Good luck to all who apply

Have Bushnell and have had no problems with it..    would be a very interesting comparison to make between the two.     Thanks   

I have never even held a range finder I have a garmin gps. I would love to give it a try to see if it makes a difference in my approach shot accuracy. Thanks again mgs for these opportunities. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.