Testers Wanted: Perfect Hands Golf

Number of Testers
149 signups
Equipment Type: Training Aid
Vendor: Perfect Hands Golf

1.jpg

Introduction
The Perfect Hands Golf Trainer is designed to help golfers develop a more consistent and powerful swing by focusing on hand positioning, grip pressure, and follow-through. It’s built to aid golfers in maintaining the correct form, helping eliminate casting and flipping while promoting a better release through impact. We are looking for golfers to test and evaluate this product and see if it delivers on its promises.

Key Features:

• Grip and Hand Positioning: Guides golfers to achieve the correct grip and hand placement for a more effective swing.
  • Improves Release: Focuses on promoting a better release through impact, reducing common swing faults like casting and flipping.
  • Easy Setup: Designed for use with any club, allowing golfers to practice on the range or at home.

4.jpg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will use the Perfect Hands Golf Trainer to improve their grip and hand positioning during their swing. We’re looking for golfers to evaluate the effectiveness of this product in correcting common swing faults, its ease of use, and whether it truly enhances consistency and power.

Apply Today!

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Oct. 3 and closes Oct. 8.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 15.

This is your chance to see if the Perfect Hands Golf Trainer can help improve your swing and overall performance! For more details, visit https://perfecthandsgolf.com/pages/how-it-works

3.jpg

24 Comments

I love these types of training aids. Being an almost entirely self-taught player, my grip has always been a little bit of black hole in my game.  I'm a former hockey and baseball player so I have fought those over the top, casting swings, and I've made good progress, maybe too much, now I struggle with a big swooping draw far more than cuts and slices. Would love to try out this aid to help me find that on plane swing.

Their website claims an increase of 8-10 mph in 4-6 weeks if you follow their training. Will be following to see how accurate those claims are.

Good luck everyone!

Woah! This is a pretty wicked training aid! Good luck to those wanting to test. Should be a very interesting tool!

I this trainer will help me.

I think i get way too “handsy”, but I don’t know for sure, this will tell me if I am and correct a bad habit

Would love to try this with being extra tall and at times doing funky things to compensate that definitely make a mess of my swing lol

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Hahahahaha... and we thought it was over 😆. My image of Jamie trying to shut the beast down 🤣

V3OoGl.gif

This system looks interesting and will be fun to follow.  Good luck everyone!

Still a handful coming till the end of the season. We dropped a few, but there were a handful that we felt were either good for the season or just products we wanted to get onto the system for our members.

Looks very interesting, wondering if it truly works and how much time does it take to set up. I will be watching

Curious about this.  The FB algorithm has been feeding me ads for this for several months.  Good luck to all applicants for yet another excellent opportunity from MGS!

Well, color me curious! Opposite to @IndyBonzo, I've not seen this on any social feeds and haven't heard of it before. Training aids are always interesting to hear about and I look forward to reading how the testers get on with this. Good luck to all applying and those chosen few!

As a occasional  hooker this seems intriguing i feel like soo many training aides are biased towards fixing slices so than hooking