Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

I'm 61 and coming off a torn rotator cuff and noticed a significant drop in my yardage when hitting on a simulator. So I went for a club fitting and my fitter tried me on the Paradym X irons. Wow they feel nice. When I hit them right it felt like going through air. The launch is high and remarkably straight. Even on mishits the ball jumps. After hitting several other club combinations, including Mizunos and Srixons, I found that nothing compared to these clubs. When compared to my current irons (Callaway XR) on Trackman, I had an average of 7 yards more per club. I was curious about other brands and was ready to switch from Callaway, however, these irons are just too good. I ordered 7-AW directly from Callaway. I can't wait to get on the course.

These look good. As a former scratch golfer that is getting back into the game after about 8 years of very little playing. The regular Paradym look along the lines of what I am looking at as next set of irons when I go to get some. A more players look hollow body design that will offer more forgiveness than the forged players cavity that I currently have. My only worry with this type iron is I am already a high ball hitter so they could go a to high in the Texas wind for me. But I will have to figure that out when I start looking into the hollow body irons and testing different ones. 

I fully recognize this post will get buried in no time, but encourage all of the newer members or people returning to check out the FAQ and how to become a tester posts. It will help you a lot and trust me this is a season you do not want to miss out on. 

Some quick suggestions
Get involved - find other threads to post in or create your own!
Post a WIYB or introduction
Make sure you have a profile photo!!

I'm super interested in trying these irons. The irons I currently use are probably the wrong shaft strength for me, leading to inconsistency. I've done a lot of media stuff before, it would be cool to do video review combined with swing camera and sim comparisons between current irons and new irons.

Hi. I’m 65 and started two years ago this month! I’m a 17 handicap with a goal to get to a 14 …this year? Playing 4-5 times per week with range and putting/chipping sessions 4-5 times per week as well.  I would love to test these Callaway irons as I am trying to find more distance in mine. 

I've played most the major brands of irons and currently love my custom fit Mizunos, but would love to try these irons.  I haven't ever had a set of Callaway irons, only hit them on demo days at the range.  The snow is just about to melt up here so this would be perfect timing to try these out as we start our Men's league play.

I am currently playing PING 425 irons, 7-SW, 3-4-5 PING G Series Hybrids.  I would love to try these out and review the Paradym X irons compared to my current irons.

I have tested clubs in the past and golf balls that were in the test stages...pretty sure it became the Titleist Velocity ball several years ago.

2023 is new iron year for me.  My trusty Mizuno 825s have been better than advertised the seven-plus years they have been in the bag, but they are just dead worn out.

I really want to get my hands on some new technology and see just how much juice they can put back in my game.  

Interesting to see these irons being used by most of the new golf influencers sponsored by Callaway (versus playing an apex or blade style). I wonder if that is due to the strengths of the Irons or if that is a marketing plan to gain more spotlight to the paradym line. This test will be a good way to discern between the two. 

Looking for a good set to help improve the game of this 56 yr old golfer. The irons look great to the eye and with Callaway quality I'm sure they will help out anyone's game.

Hope you pick me to test the irons my game could use it. 

Thanks for all the testing and information you guys provide to all golfers to make solid decisions on clubs, balls and anything golf related.

I appreciate your time.

Attach33860_20220827_204430.jpg

This Test is now closed to further comments.