Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,387 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

I've hit the Paradym at the testing bay, but I'd like to put it through it's paces on the golf course.  Thats where the rubber meets the road and the golf shoe meets the goose poop.

do live in Washington State...

-XY

1 hour ago, GolferXY said:

I've hit the Paradym at the testing bay, but I'd like to put it through it's paces on the golf course.  Thats where the rubber meets the road and the golf shoe meets the goose poop.

do live in Washington State...

-XY

I'm in New Jersey and it's the same thing over here at most county courses. 

I haven't had the chance to test out any Callaway Drivers since I had a Mavrik in the bag. Have to say the Paradym looks very nice

I used PING drivers since the late 70's up until I got the Titleist TSi2 in 2018 or thereabouts.  Loved them.  Had the laminated persimmon Ping in my bag until the metals came out, switched to the G and then the G30 drivers.  Great drivers, but loud.  Especially in covered driving range bays.  Had to wear ear plugs, literally.

Hit the 425 when it came out and just didn't feel as confident in my swing with it, nor as powerful as the Titleist I was using by then.  Hit the 430 and found it to be much quieter, but not much feedback, and certainly not any improvement in numbers over the 425.  I hit the TSr2 that I now game much better, longer [10 yards], and confidently.  I feel I can put a more athletic swing on the ball.  The Ping just feels like a blob of metal on the end of a fishing pole to me.  I don't mean to demean the club as it is a superb weapon in the bag, but as they say, "to each their own".

-XY

Would love to try the Paradym X, I currently use the Rogue Max D and it’s a game changer. Forgiving and workable for fades and draws. 

I have been a Callaway woods player for several years!  Started with the original Rogue and have played several of the other drivers since then.  Currently playing the Rogue ST LS and have hit the Paradym X.   Would love to game that one next! 

I've been eyeing this driver since it came out earlier this year. I was looking at the Callaway Rogue ST Max driver after demoing it. I can't wait to see how this one differs from my current Callaway Mavrik and the Callaway Paradym. This is the point of my game where I struggle the most. I've even considered hitting my Rogue ST Heaven Wood off the tee. My golf coach/instructor has told me that if I were able to hit my driver more consistently my handicap would drop by 10-12 strokes. I can't wait to see what this new technology has in store for a higher handicapper like myself.

When this test popped up and all the supported claims of faster ball speeds, tighter dispersion, used by one of the top golfers in the world in strokes gained off the tee this season, I went ahead and demoed the Paradym standard model.  

Can't wait for this announcement and hoping I'm lucky enough to be selected and going in for fitting soon.

2 hours ago, Yeager said:

I've been eyeing this driver since it came out earlier this year. I was looking at the Callaway Rogue ST Max driver after demoing it. I can't wait to see how this one differs from my current Callaway Mavrik and the Callaway Paradym. This is the point of my game where I struggle the most. I've even considered hitting my Rogue ST Heaven Wood off the tee. My golf coach/instructor has told me that if I were able to hit my driver more consistently my handicap would drop by 10-12 strokes. I can't wait to see what this new technology has in store for a higher handicapper like myself.

@Yeager If you're still looking for a Rogue ST Max Driver, I have a head for sale. It's pretty much brand new, I used it for a couple range sessions to compare to my triple diamond and liked the TD better. 

12 hours ago, Yeager said:

Try going a round without pulling out the driver. Maybe even just taking it out. That’ll drop it 10 strokes immediately. I used just my driving iron recently and did 2 over on 9 holes, my best ever! 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m still working on my driver (also went to a 44.75in length), but am really limiting when/if I even bring it out.  But I’m working hard on it off the course. Having so much more fun and finally in the low 80s consistently. My goal is to break 80 this year for the 1st time…and do it without my driver 🤣

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thank you to all for registering! We will have our testers announced Tuesday May 23rd!

I’m excited as hell to hear about this! Thanks again for

tje chance and good luck yall!

7000 plus sign-ups? WOW! Good luck to the admin deciding who should test out these clubs, I know they are quite popular among the members at my club this year!

These drivers are do gorgeous! I hope I am chosen as a tester.  I'd love to see how it compares to my PXG now that I figured my kinks out and have a pactice plan in place with my localnpro!

I play Callaway in all my clubs except my Putter, 60 wedge, and Driver, so I'd like to see how I hit the Paradym.  I wasn't a fan of the Mavrik surprisingly. 

On 5/17/2023 at 11:58 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thank you to all for registering! We will have our testers announced Tuesday May 23rd!

I’m excited as hell to hear about this! Thanks again for the shot

On 5/18/2023 at 1:10 AM, cptnkirkdog said:

Try going a round without pulling out the driver. Maybe even just taking it out. That’ll drop it 10 strokes immediately. I used just my driving iron recently and did 2 over on 9 holes, my best ever! 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m still working on my driver (also went to a 44.75in length), but am really limiting when/if I even bring it out.  But I’m working hard on it off the course. Having so much more fun and finally in the low 80s consistently. My goal is to break 80 this year for the 1st time…and do it without my driver 🤣

@cptnkirkdog Yeah, I have certainly thought about that but I want to improve on my driver. I just feel like the more reps I get with it the better it will be for me. I may go a couple of rounds without it to see how my score changes. I just enjoy hitting it even though it kills my score some rounds.

This Test is now closed to further comments.