Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
11,662 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Titleist

Testers Wanted! TItleist T-Series Irons!

image.png

Yes, you read the title correctly. MyGolfSpy needs four golfers to test, review and keep a full set of the new Titleist T-Series Irons. 

While these have been on TItleists Tour Validation period for the last month or so, the official launch to the general public is August 3rd. Now is when we get to find out all the nitty gritty details about what’s under the hood of this series of irons. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For full details check out this link - https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/titleist-t-series-irons/

This is the third generation of T-Series Irons from Titleist since they moved on from the AP lineup. This generation of T-Seriers introduces two “new” irons to the lineup in the T150 (replacement for the T100S) and the T350. 

Here is a breakdown highlight of the series.

Titleist T100 - The most played iron on the PGA Tour there wasn’t much to change from the previous version. However Titleist worked to improve the feel, create tighter dispersion and updated the variable bounce sole. 

Titleist T150 - One of the “new” models the T150 retains the looks and progression that the T100 made but with a slightly thicker topline and slightly wider sole to create a more forgiving package while retaining improved ball speeds by an updated Muscle Channel.

Titleist T200 - A non-clicky backplate! However in all seriousness the T200 for 2023 is where some big improvements were made. With some updates to the topline and finish the T200 retains the same size as the previous version with what will likely be a more appealing look. Titleist have moved the speed boosting Max Impact Core closer to the heel and face of the golf club to improve sound and forgiveness. 

Titleist T350 - The replacement for the T300, the T350 comes in a package that matches the rest of the T-Series much better. It is a larger, more forgiving iron than the T200 and for Titleist is their Ultimate Game Improvement Iron. 

Also included for two of the selected testers will be a Titleist T200 Driving Iron or a Titleist U505 Driving Iron.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This testing opportunity is open to US residents only and for left and right handed golfers. 

We will be selecting 1 tester per Iron series so be sure to sign up for the iron series that you think fits you best!

**Want to be considered for the U505 or T200 Utility? Please follow these instructions**

1. Make a post with your dream specs of the Titleist T Series.

2. Share a screenshot or photo of your preferred utility and specs from titleist.com. 

3. Must "Follow" this thread - Follow button is top right above sign up or when making a response select follow topic. 

These can be combined in 1 post or made separately.

Learn more about how to be selected here: READ MORE HERE

Follow examples here
Screenshot 2023-08-03 10.51.06.png Screenshot 2023-08-03 10.49.51.png

655 Comments

4 hours ago, Tsecor said:

I signed up on my mobile but for some reason was not signed in. I received an email basically stating I had no shot to be a tester and I should join the forum.......guess im out of the running lol.....good luck everyone

Correct if you are a guest and signed up as a guest the chances at being selected are extremely thin.

The email (and following emails) you received are part of the forum strategy to encourage guests to sign up for the forum and to get involved not just try for free stuff, this isn't instagram.

That should not be seen as a bad thing as we are very open about how and who we select for testing. No secrets there and we actively choose new members to be part of testing this year more than ever before. 

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

As far as I recall this is pretty consistent release schedule for Titleist. Add in that P790 release just came out and Apex from Callaway was launched around the same time it seems to make sense.

Also need Mizuno looks to be releasing soon I believe. 

It would seem their timing of release fits better now vs early as it would have been compared to Srixon, Cobra and Ping. Of course great companies as well, but having releases spread out is normal and not unexpected.

By the way your p790 content was spectacular - really made me thing about how the market is changing!

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I have had the T350's in play for about a month, I've posted some thoughts on them in different threads here, probably in the thread that first announced them.,   But I'll chime in my thoughts during the testing thread as well.  For the Forum tests we really try to pick testers that are suited to what the model calls for, even though we realize handicaps are not the be all end all of a player's ability.  We aren't likely to choose a + handicap for the T350's just like we aren't likely to choose a 36 handicap for the T100.   Despite how many times they say "Iron play is my strength, I'm just a really bad putter"    LOL 

As a 6/7, I think the T350’s may help over my gamer’s (Apex Pro’s 19) My thinking is that I’m aging out of the Apex Pro’s- I’m 52. I would love to test that theory out and compare the results- hope my handicap doesn’t hurt my chances at the 350’s. 

Excited for this opportunity…grew up a Ping and TaylorMade guy (still play a lot of TaylorMade now), ended up hitting a Titleist U510 hybrid and was sold on Titleist at that point.  Ended up switching to Vokey wedges and love them.  The Titleist irons a very clean looking and would love the chance to test them.

I’d love to give the t-150s a crack played the t-200s before really nice club just a little bit to chunky for my liking but could never see myself play the t-100s and it’s great they have something in between now 

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

As Mark said we notify by PM here on the forum. You can have you notifications setup so you get an email when you get a pm as well. 

Also I will add we have had 2 selections made this year where the person never responded and we then moved onto our next selection so they do get missed from time to time.

Even more important, I have my fitting today for the T series!!

Can’t wait to hear how the fitting goes! Titleist fittings I’ve watched on YouTube always look so impressive. I wouldn’t mind doing one just to experience it lol

1 hour ago, Jnoble89 said:

Can’t wait to hear how the fitting goes! Titleist fittings I’ve watched on YouTube always look so impressive. I wouldn’t mind doing one just to experience it lol

I have never had a fitting.  Sure would love to have one.  Friends who have had a fitting say they are tired after they finish because of hitting so many balls.

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

As Mark said we notify by PM here on the forum. You can have you notifications setup so you get an email when you get a pm as well. 

Also I will add we have had 2 selections made this year where the person never responded and we then moved onto our next selection so they do get missed from time to time.

The Titleist fitting I did in March was awesome! Their fitters are top notch for sure. Such a knowledge bomb and so many options to play around with. Have fun! 

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I have the notifications set up to email me so I’m good there. Didn’t want to miss this opportunity if I’m selected. 

Have fun at the fitting. Always fun to see the numbers and compare them to those on TV. 

Only been a member for a little while, but would absolutely love to get my hands on these clubs! Been eyeing the T100s for awhile but haven’t had the funds to make dreams a reality haha

On 8/11/2023 at 12:02 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Correct if you are a guest and signed up as a guest the chances at being selected are extremely thin.

The email (and following emails) you received are part of the forum strategy to encourage guests to sign up for the forum and to get involved not just try for free stuff, this isn't instagram.

That should not be seen as a bad thing as we are very open about how and who we select for testing. No secrets there and we actively choose new members to be part of testing this year more than ever before. 

I hear ya. Not sure the members who have been here for years like to see that NEW members are given priority but it is what it is....ive been here a while, i was a tester for in the past and im still here enjoying the site. I love the opportunities here and will enjoy MGS for years to come

This Test is now closed to further comments.