Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Greetings from the "Land of Entrapment"

I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Darin and I live in Aztec,NM. I call it the land of entrapment because I moved to NM in 1993 when I was stationed at Kirtland Airforce Base and I haven't gotten out since. I grew up in Arizona but my Dad was from Llano,TX so I was raised Texan. I love the Longhorns but I also like U of A, especially in basketball.

I am a member of Hidden valley golf club in Aztec. I have 3 sons ages 14,10, and 7. They all play golf, football and baseball but my oldest son, Dakota, is a very good golfer for his age and wants to be a pro some day. We won a 2 man best ball tournament in Oct. last year and he more than held his own with the men we were playing with. I made my first hole in 1 in that tourny. I made an albatross in 2012 but had never made a hole in 1 until  last year.

I hope to make some new friends and maybe even play a few rounds with some of you this year. My son and I will be taking our "Mancation" to Phoenix in March to get out of the cold up here so anyone with any suggestions on bargain courses in the area please chime in. We usualy play a couple of the Sun City courses and I love to play Lookout Mountain. I look forward to being a part of this community.  

Welcome enjoy the forums

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Welcome!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Greetings Tap - land of entrapment! Love it...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Welcome aboard!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived