Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy_X

Wedge-A-Day Giveaway {HeavyWedge}

one question ....... does it bother anyone else trying to figure out the secret code they make you copy to enter? The best is if you can't read it they will help by having Satin and 666 of his little followers give you an audio version just to make it that much easier.

Suggestion just have us write our info and hit enter. why do we need to decipher these crazy ass spelling with wacked out font anyway who are we trying to keep out of these contests? LOL

I'm sure I'll never win now! It's not a criticism of the company Heavywedge it's so many contests that use this layout, template, program. heck it's even used when these sites want you to join, why all the hassle?

Its used to prevent mechanical entries. The swirling text is impossible for text recognition software, thus needing a pair of human eyes to read.

thus needing a pair of human eyes to read.

Problem is, my eyes start crossing trying to read the crap.

Its about time! I'm so tired of filling out that damn form every day!

Won 2 a 56 and 60, anybody interested in a trade for a decent 2 or 3 hybrid/ 5 wood? Let me know

Won 2 a 56 and 60, anybody interested in a trade for a decent 2 or 3 hybrid/ 5 wood? Let me know

How about a kick in the nads for using two email addresses.

Just kidding..........I've entered my work and personal, as well as my wifes work and personal every day since this started. I'm so ready to stop entering four email addresses every single day.

I won one and my father won one also. Yea I hate entering the info over and over, get roboform it makes it so much faster. There were not any rules to this contest really anyway. Usually it will say something like "only one per household". Will trade for a decent 2 or 3 hybrid or 5 wood basically something 18-20* loft or a decent putter.

How about a kick in the nads for using two email addresses.

Just kidding..........I've entered my work and personal, as well as my wifes work and personal every day since this started. I'm so ready to stop entering four email addresses every single day.

Make sure you check every email they send you, because the "winner email" looks just like the "confirmation for entering email." I almost didn't notice when I won, took me like 3 days before I noticed it in the trash.