Sign in to follow this  
Peterpc2828

LPGA star on golf with Trump: 'He cheats like hell'

Not sure if anyone caught this in Golf magazine but interesting interview with Suzan Pettersen on Trump cheating at golf, and apparently they are still friendly, not sure about that after this article...

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2018/01/30/president-trump-cheats-hell-golf-course-according-suzann-pettersen

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Two of my favorite Presidential golf stories:

President Ford was asked if his golf game was improving.   He replied:  It must be because I haven't hit as many people lately.

President Cleveland was playing an exclusive private club.  One of the members noticed that he was going to hit his ball about a foot or two in front of the tee markers.   The member told him-at this club everyone plays from behind the markers.   To which Cleveland replied: sir, this is my second shot.

• Like 4

Not sure if anyone caught this in Golf magazine but interesting interview with Suzan Pettersen on Trump cheating at golf, and apparently they are still friendly, not sure about that after this article...

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2018/01/30/president-trump-cheats-hell-golf-course-according-suzann-pettersen

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

She is now reporting that the story is fake news

• Like 2

There's absolutely no reason to believe that the newspaper did anything wrong. Yes - it's probably something she just mentioned. She felt it wasn't important, and that it was the wrong thing to focus on in the interview. 

There's several quotes from her in the interview about Trump, golf, cheating and not scoring to his handicap. And there's no way the journalist made up all that.

Reality is, she probably saw how the interview turned out and didn't like it. Regrets about mentioning how a mentally unstable presidents cheats at golf and still hoping he'll let you live in your country :D

• Like 1

I softened wondered how he can have such a low handicap

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy