Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Lynx tour blades- Anyone playing?

adog

Haven't hit them, but I did get to see and hold them at the PGA show - very very nice looking sticks.

It's a 10 year old open mold that Lynx sources in China - we believe Diamond Golf and Aloha both sold these same irons under their own brand names for a few years. The owner of Diamond Golf still plays his and they are, in his words, “a damn good blade.”

Not sure where you are, but Lynx will first be available in North America via Dallas Golf - inventory is in transit.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

They are really nice looking blades!  Did anybody notice that at the 2018 LPGA Founder's Cup Tourney, Inbee Park, the eventual winner, and Laura Davies had the words Lynx on their shirt or Sweater vests ?  Looks like they are trying to get some brand recognition...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Haven't hit them, but I did get to see and hold them at the PGA show - very very nice looking stocks.

It's a 10 year old open mold that Lynx sources in China - we believe Diamond Golf and Aloha both sold these same irons under their own brand names for a few years. The owner of Diamond Golf still plays his and they are, in his words, “a damn good blade.”

Not sure where you are, but Lynx will first be available in North America via Dallas Golf - inventory is in transit.

I just read your article on Lynx. Well written! I'm of the age that I remember them as a quality club. Boom-Boom commercial was a fantastic add. I'd love to give the blades a shot at the bag. Hopefully they will find their way to the mid Atlantic over next few months.

At least from one what I've seen they are positioning themselves as a low cost alternative to some of the higher priced mass market brands. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are a reboot that has been available in the EU for a while and are now crossing the pond.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

At least from one what I've seen they are positioning themselves as a low cost alternative to some of the higher priced mass market brands. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are a reboot that has been available in the EU for a while and are now crossing the pond.

You are correct!

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

Unless I'm wrong, blades aren't tech-laden clubs, so how do they feel? Like blades I'd imagine. Look very beautiful, though. Chisag turned me on to these though...http://www.touredge.com/products/cbxblades.asp

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

I would like to hear from anyone actually playing these Lynx tour blades.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

• 7 months later...

I play with Lynx tour blades. Got them in April from an online stockist in the UK. With my old Lynx USA irons my best score this year was 99 and the only time I had broken 100. The second time I used the blades I shot 98 then another 98 and a 97 and later that month an 89. Wouldn't use anything else. People tell me I am not good enough to play with blades but I ignore them. I hit them well enough last month to shoot an 85 and am on a roll at moment with 14 of my last 15 rounds sub 100. I play at Mt Osmond golf club, an undulating hilly course in Adelaide Australia

• 1 year later...