Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Anyone interested in the Arccos system, there is currently a pre sale for integrated grips, no need to screw in sensors. Pre sale price $99 for 13 grips plus the putter sensor. I received a link for $10 off for myself and anyone who uses the link provided.

http://arccossmartgrips.refr.cc/davidh

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

They have already bumped the presale price to $109 before the coupon. It doesn't say what grip you'd be getting though.

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

After 30 day's, you have to shell out $100 for access to the stats.....still not bad as you pay $350 for screw in sensors plus $50/year for access to the stats.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

After 30 day's, you have to shell out $100 for access to the stats.....still not bad as you pay $350 for screw in sensors plus $50/year for access to the stats.

I've had the 360 sensors for over a year. No payment required for anything. They tried to charge for caddie but I never used. I know that 2.0 is free with the 360 setup.

Have an email into them to see what the $99/yr fee is with the grips. I believe all the stats are included with just the sensors or there's really no point. It's probably access to caddie 2.0 as it appears that's only included with the 360 package.

Will update once I hear back from them. The customer service is great so I expect something soon.

I saw something about this somewhere (maybe here). They have different business models for the smart grips and the screw-in sensors. I feel like they're doing A/B testing to see which model works better.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I've had the 360 sensors for over a year. No payment required for anything. They tried to charge for caddie but I never used. I know that 2.0 is free with the 360 setup.

Have an email into them to see what the $99/yr fee is with the grips. I believe all the stats are included with just the sensors or there's really no point. It's probably access to caddie 2.0 as it appears that's only included with the 360 package.

Will update once I hear back from them. The customer service is great so I expect something soon.

FROM FAQs: 

How does the free trial period and subscription work?

From the date of pairing your Arccos Smart Grips with your phone, you will receive a 30-day free trial allowing you access to all Arccos features including Arccos Caddie 2.0, Automatic Shot Tracking, Advanced Analytics, and the GPS 2.0 rangefinder, featuring “Plays Like" distances. At any point during the 30-day free trial period you can cancel your subscription and continue to use your grips, but they would no longer be Smart Grips. If, as we hope, you have enjoyed your experience with Arccos Smart Grips and have seen the excellent benefits of powering your game with Artificial Intelligence, then your subscription will continue at $99.99 per year.

Yeah, same from the customer service.

“Option 1) Arccos 360 Smart Sensors – Includes 13 standard screw in sensors + 1 screw-in putter sensor and full access to all Arccos features incuding performance tracking, GPS2.0, advanced analytics, and Arccos Caddie 2.0. The sensors can be screwed into the grip end of any club, weigh about 7 grams and extend slightly off the end of the grip. The Arccos Smart Sensors have a higher up-front cost – $249.99, but require no annual subscription to continue full use of the Arccos system.

Option 2) Arccos Smart Grips – Includes 13 premium grips with Arccos sensors embedded directly into the grip + 1 screw-in putter sensor. The sensors do not extend off the end of the grip, weigh very little and are swing weight neutral. The Arccos Smart Grips have a lower upfront cost – $150 (about the same price you would pay for a set of premium grips without sensors), and include a 30-day free trial of the full Arccos Performance Tracking System, including Arccos Caddie 2.0. After 30 days, a $99.99 annual subscription is required for continued use of all Arccos features including performance tracking, advanced analytics, and Arccos Caddie 2.0.”

Pretty easy to cancel the order. Do not see this as a viable option. The grips are a great idea but need to be replaced frequently. At $99 that's no big deal, but to continue to have to pay an annual fee when they offer another platform that includes everything makes zero sense.

Yeah not worth buying the grips and paying an annual subscription fee. You're better off just buying the hardware up front

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

It's a lamkin

Thanks! I didn't see that when I clicked on the link. It makes sense though because Lamkin is the only one who has offered the arccos sensor for Cobra. GP grips are back ordered forever.

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

WIth the popularity of this system taking off, is it ever going to be possible for it to be incorporated in other OEM's?  I would think that all the major golf companies would want to jump on the bandwagon.  (i.e. Titleist, Callaway, Taylor Made) 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

WIth the popularity of this system taking off, is it ever going to be possible for it to be incorporated in other OEM's? I would think that all the major golf companies would want to jump on the bandwagon. (i.e. Titleist, Callaway, Taylor Made)

Someone mentioned on another Arccos thread that thief exclusivity with Cobra is about to expire and that other big name OEMs are interested in incorporating them, perhaps whomever stated this can confirm, I believe it was a MGS moderator.

Someone mentioned on another Arccos thread that thief exclusivity with Cobra is about to expire and that other big name OEMs are interested in incorporating them, perhaps whomever stated this can confirm, I believe it was a MGS moderator.

I wonder if TM will continue on with their myRoundPro software and mix in some sort of shot detection or if they'll abandon it and throw in with Arccos or Game Golf?

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

So funny that even Arccos is confused about the various packages they offer, love the technology but they need to stop all the confusion and disjointed approach. The photo is a second email I received from them clarifying that the smart grip require a $99 a year subscription. IMG_3427.PNG

So funny that even Arccos is confused about the various packages they offer, love the technology but they need to stop all the confusion and disjointed approach. The photo is a second email I received from them clarifying that the smart grip require a $99 a year subscription. attachicon.gifIMG_3427.PNG

I swear, I think they're doing A/B testing

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Regardless, you just won't get the technology for free. .....and the tech is super!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I swear, I think they're doing A/B testing

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That is a great call

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I've been a fan of Arccos for 3+ years, but I think they've made some significant missteps in their product roadmap; the Caddie being their biggest misfire. And after using both their gen1 and gen2 products, 8 find myself using it quite a bit less than in years past. Bottomline is that the base interface and analytics haven't really progressed much in that time. Analytics can't stay static because they are there to inform and educate the user.

Archived