Need driver recommendation for a slicer

mherrera

2 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I would consider Ian from TXG one of the experts as well as Howard Jones who before retiring was a fitter for many pros on the European side, Stuart G and a few others on wrx along with Tom Wishon who debunked many of the shaft myths out there.

you have no Idea who I am  or what I know. But you don’t have to worry about responding became I won’t be interacting  with you or your silliness.

Look bud. If most players on tour are getting their irons PURED... just imagine how important the actual SHAFT is. If u don't what  a pured shaft is. Please. Just stop. 

12 hours ago, NC Golfer said:

It's too bad the OP is not weighing in on the discussion.

Probably just a drive by never to be heard from again 😁.   He asked for opinions and many if us provided opinions:

1. He is playing one of the most slice fixing heads out there but there were a few others mentioned.

2. Tweak your setup as you should be able to figure out how to reduce the curve on your own.

3. consult an instructor and figure out the root cause of the problem; it might be something simple you can figure out on your own.  

4. change the shaft, not the head.  

unfortunately, as most discussion go, people will argue over or dismiss  a suggestion because the poster asked for one thing but people recommended something else.  The OP said he has been trying different drivers for 10 year but hasn’t been able to change his slice to a fade.  He also said he isn’t consistent but never defined what he considers “consistent” to mean.  I might just be me, but if you keep trying different drivers and that doesn’t help I’d try something else 🤪

but to your point, we will probably never know if the OP read any of our feedback, if he has tried something that was suggested, or if he successfully accomplished his goal.  The life of bing on a forum.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG