Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Active topics / New since last visit

myndcraft

We have a large amount of categories on the front page which is both good and bad. The bad is that it overwhelms the page and that can be a turn off. On other sites I visit I typically will just go to the active content page or a page showing all threads unread by me. We have a similar link, but it appear on the very bottom of the forum index. I suggest we have it also appear at the top of the forum index.

• SPY VIP

I will look into this...I agree I think it would be better.

We have a large amount of categories on the front page which is both good and bad. The bad is that it overwhelms the page and that can be a turn off. On other sites I visit I typically will just go to the active content page or a page showing all threads unread by me. We have a similar link, but it appear on the very bottom of the forum index. I suggest we have it also appear at the top of the forum index.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Right below the search box on the top there is a "View New Content" button that should help. I will see if we can make it more prominent too.

#TruthDigest

When you click on the "Portal" link, there is a Site Navigation box on the left with such choices as "view active topics," etc. If it's possible to have that Site Navigation box appear on every page, that could be useful.

• 13 years later...