Mevo+ Users - What Is Your Favorite Practice Range or Game?

There seem to bIMG_1282.png.b1871aa1a9aa71312c134b3a7a912741.pnge plenty of Spies out there with a Mevo+ , especially now, so let me pose this question - what’s your favorite way or favorite range to practice with the Mevo+?  I know plenty probably play courses.  But if you are honing your skills - what range do you use?  

Just use FS Golf app and look at dispersions down an empty range?  Use the FS Skills and gamify your practice by hitting at different targets or zones you preselect?  I have yet to try the E6 practice ranges or games. And of course there are others like Awesome Golf.  

What do you use to hone your skills other than just trying to break par on the sim?

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

I think the best way to just practice on the Mevo+ is to just play rounds through E6. My setup doesn't always register driver well, so I typically play rounds with only irons and will adjust the tee boxes I am playing from. I also turn off terrain penalties so I can get a good solid foundation of my yardages for each club and then by playing rounds, it helps to implement random practice.

I have had issues with the FS Skills app and not really working anymore, so I don't use it, but I did also enjoy those games. I wish they would combine the two apps and let us do wedge clinics or skills within the FS Golf Interface.

Driver: :callaway-small: XR XStiff

3wood: :cobra-small: F8 XStiff

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: GAPR, HZRDUS XStiff

Irons: :taylormade-small: P770 (Old) XStiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM8 54, 58

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider Interactive