GolfSpy MBP

Bag of the MBP (2017 Update)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

That driver is sexy in person

That driver is sexy in person

I know, i have one just like it lol

noice Dan! Just happened to open the box by a bunch of flowers aye? lol

Silence! I work hard on my planter boxes!

How upset is Nidine that it wasn't pink Amp Cell irons?

How upset is Nidine that it wasn't pink Amp Cell irons?

Have those still not come in yet? Rickie must be taking his sweet time delivering them

Sweet Bro, Very Sweet!!

I'm really glad that ya got rid of that ugly-ass driver!

I didn't wanna say anything, and I know that ya bombed it, kept it in the fairway, bla, bla, bla.... B)

Enjoy em!!

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

The Nickent is sad..... But yes this Covert is sweet on the eyes and the numbers I put up on it at the golf show, stock shaft and all were enough to put it in the bag.

I had been talking to T and mentioned that I've had great success with this Covert in the stock set up on monitors. Months back at the golf show I was putting up big numbers on the monitor there, something like 292 average but I wrote that off as show monitor probably 260 in real life... I then mentioned how a lot of people say the stock shaft is garbage next to other options out there etc. T goes "well there's a shaft for everyone"

I finally got out to the range last night to hit this thing in the real world and now I'm mad at you guys. WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS MODERN TECHNOLOGY STUFF BEFORE!?!? Holy crap I've gained 20 yards fly alone. The ball goes damn straight and my miss is no longer a slice it's a gentle fade. WOW

This baby is a keeper and doesn't hurt that it's real purdy like when you pull the cover off.

As for the putter I've had nothing but inserts for the last 15 years & I've been missing out cause milling and steel is the real deal. The first thing I notice is that it doesn't feel as if I need to hit it as hard anymore. Face is obviously a little hotter being steel, but not in an overly firm turn me off kinda way. And back to milling cause it's really cool. When I first dropped the balls on the green I reached for one to drag/roll it to me to putt. The ball sorta got stuck between the face and the ground and I realized the milling was actually grabbing the ball. Pretty damn cool :P

All in all these will be some fun new toys to smack around this year.

The Cameron showed signs on Saturday of being in this bag a very long, long time

The Cameron showed signs on Saturday of being in this bag a very long, long time

Like a month, year or a lifetime?

Good stuff Dan,

I have a couple of additions to the bag that I hope to have in time for a special outing at the end of August. All going well, they'll be straight into the bag. New gear is exciting!