Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Copying anti flip anti OTT video..( as best I can :). )

I implemented this is my game and beat all casting and OTT,, felt awkward at first and hit a lot of bad ones.. Getting real good now, took me 5 months. This is old school teaching compared to what is out there now..but I love old school golf

Great stuff here for casters and OTT,s like I was

Winter here..but I can practice this without a ball..or use my caymans when I get some bare grass. I really compress it, and hit more of a hook base shot,,with no more pull lefts,, had a 2nd half of the year with this. Maybe it might help some of u guys

Mm

Wow!  I watched this last night and played today.  As a lifelong caster and often OTT'er, I tried this swing thought on the range.  Wow, can one simple tip like this change everything?  With only hitting a dozen balls on the range, almost all good, I took it to the course and through 15 holes I hit more really good shots (and long) than I have in a long time.  Tired back and playing three weird finishing holes into a strong wind on a strange course where I didn't know really where to aim and what club to hit sort of destroyed the round, but only one OTT and lots of great contact until then.  Going to take this to the range and see where it takes me.  Thanks for sharing this!

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Wow!  I watched this last night and played today.  As a lifelong caster and often OTT'er, I tried this swing thought on the range.  Wow, can one simple tip like this change everything?  With only hitting a dozen balls on the range, almost all good, I took it to the course and through 15 holes I hit more really good shots (and long) than I have in a long time.  Tired back and playing three weird finishing holes into a strong wind on a strange course where I didn't know really where to aim and what club to hit sort of destroyed the round, but only one OTT and lots of great contact until then.  Going to take this to the range and see where it takes me.  Thanks for sharing this!

Glad it helped..it took me months and months of doing this. I may not be under plane all the time,,and I may still be steep once in a while..but in a whole..it is a lot better. I was hesitant thinking it wouldn't work, but it did it for me too.. ( after working on for half the season) . I personally found that I had to increase my pivot, if not..I would start hitting pull hooks. But once I started trusting it, things really started improving. I'm going to stick this out all next year too,,

Mm

• 4 months later...

Hey rp

I jumped around .. But the comeaux stuff kinda put it all together . I'm. Not holding as much now .. More throwing . That was " releasing inside the hands" more a Gerry hogan release .. As I know you appreciate the old stuff like me :)

But both effective .. I just seem to be playing better with lees stuff .

Very modest guy in that first video :) But is he really doing what he says he's doing? Or is just the mental thing that your brain has to think you're doing it? Because his watch isn't facing the sky in his finish. And he doesn't push his hands in the direction he shows through impact. 

But he's hitting the ball really well and that's the only thing that matters :) Just don't say "within a five yard circle" 1/10 of a second after you hit the drive :)

Archived