Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,450 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: deWiz

Testers Wanted! deWiz Golf Swing Modifier

Boxes of Device copy.JPG

We're excited to announce a new testing opportunity for 2023, introducing the deWiz Golf Swing Modifier for our next MyGolfSpy Forum Member Test!

If you haven't heard of deWiz before, you're not alone. Here's a quick insight into what deWiz says about their product: "deWiz is a wearable piece of technology featuring a patented biofeedback system designed to help golfers swiftly and efficiently implement crucial swing changes. With over a dozen unique data points on each swing, deWiz employs 3D motion tracking to provide golfers with a crystal-clear understanding of their swing mechanics."

As the golf season winds down in various parts of the world, deWiz could potentially emerge as the perfect companion for those keen on refining their game during the off-season. What's more, this versatile device can be used both indoors and outdoors, with or without a club.

Recently, deWiz revealed its much-anticipated "On-Course Mode," which has earned the stamp of approval from the USGA. This feature means you can access the same insightful swing analysis whether you're in the comfort of your home office or competing for your Club Championship.

deWizApp.JPG

For many golfers, this time of the year offers an ideal window for making swing changes and taking lessons. With all that said, we're seeking four dedicated golfers to thoroughly test, review, and keep the deWiz Golf Swing Modifier. Priced at $599.99, it represents a significant investment. Is it worthy of a spot on golfers' wish lists for the upcoming holiday season? How well does it perform on the course and during practice at home? These are just some of the questions we aim to answer through the testing process.

Do you want to be a tester for deWiz

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers worldwide. 
*Registration closes November 3, 2023 with testers being announced November 7, 2023.

119 Comments

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I promise when I said testing was over for the season it was... Until it wasn't. Thank you @deWiz Golf for this awesome opportunity for our community! 

This will be an awesome opportunity. Just saw a video with the golficity guys using dewiz the other day. 

What an interesting product! I have been taking lessons this fall and will continue them over winter. One of the most challenging things is learning to move differently than I have for almost 30 years. This product sounds like it helps do exactly that. 

I think that the size and feedback of this type of training aid is more beneficial than the launch monitors, as it can help correct certain swingpath misalignments.

Looking forward to trying or following.

Outdoor season winding down but I now have access to indoor simulator bays!  Would love to see wht sustained practice over winter does for my game.  Good luck to everyone!

This Test is now closed to further comments.