Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

Would love to be selected for testing on this new driver.

Currently playing a G425 Max with with a Ventus TR Blue 6S and a D3 swing weight.  

image.png

This is an interesting test.  I tried the Stealth 2 last year, my numbers were very good but it was not too forgiving for me.  Haven’t had a TM driver in the bag since my TM M3 was my gamer back a few TM generations ago.  I tried it out again prior to applying for this test and I found it still very good.  

The Tensei Blue S flex M3….Not as much distance as my gamer but it still found a lot of fairways and the spin was pretty good.  Distance was down at least 15 - 18 yards compared to my optimized TSR3. That being said it was a simple fit back in the day with just a stock shaft, so not too surprising.

I feel as I have a lot to benefit from upgrading my current driver. I could use a little more distance and forgiveness. Every time I go try one out at my local shop on the sim I feel as though it does not represent how I would normally play.  having the ability to try one out for multiple rounds seems like a more accurate evaluation.  Good luck everyone!

I'd love the opportunity to test the Qi10 Driver, my current driver is the PING i25 which was released in 2014. It's been 10 years and I think a new driver could change my game. Given my swing speed, I think the LS would be the best fit for me but I'd be interested in getting that tested because maybe I am wrong. Have never had a driver fitting and this would be the opportunity of a lifetime!

I am so happy to have found this forum to feed my habit.  I am anxiously waiting for winter to end so I can see how my winter workouts have helped my game.  The new TM drivers seem to be the real deal based on their own videos they have posted with various pros.  Good luck to everyone.

Ready to following along with this test. After doing the GG fitting event I was very impressed and wanted to sign up.  Decided not to as with my schedule a good amount of my testing would be done after work on weeks I don’t have my son and right now that just not very feasible since it’s still getting dark early. I will just have to wait for opportunities later in the year when there is more time in the evenings. 

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I normally lock this after the sign up closes, but have a feeling there is going to be some added anticipation for this one!

I was honestly expecting this to have more sign-ups…not close to the record you noted previously.

Lots of anticipation for the announcement of testers…is it Tuesday yet???

On 2/6/2024 at 10:31 PM, Timbis88 said:

I am so happy to have found this forum to feed my habit.  I am anxiously waiting for winter to end so I can see how my winter workouts have helped my game.  The new TM drivers seem to be the real deal based on their own videos they have posted with various pros.  Good luck to everyone.

Welcome to the site!

12 minutes ago, Cory_YXU said:

Being in a Northern climate, I enjoy going to one of the many golf sims in the city.  I try to get out at least every other week in order to continue on my improvement journey.  

Welcome to the forums!

I joined this forum to increase my chances of being a tester!!  I'm from Canada and we just got 115cms of snow.  Looks like lessons and gym work until July lol

4 minutes ago, DiverDown said:

I joined this forum to increase my chances of being a tester!!  I'm from Canada and we just got 115cms of snow.  Looks like lessons and gym work until July lol

Welcome to the site…would recommend reading through the How to be a Tester Guide as well.  It has a ton of information and is extremely helpful!

16 minutes ago, DiverDown said:

Welcome aboard!  See the above post!!!

This Test is now closed to further comments.