Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,787 signups
Equipment Type: Shot Tracking System
Vendor: Shot SCope

Testers Wanted!

TW-SS-Feature.jpg

The MyGolfSpy Forum is thrilled to introduce a new Shot Scope product to the community for member testing. Shot Scope has just released their V5, the next evolution of their most popular tracking series. It's not often we receive products this close to release, and with many people curious about the new V5 from Shot Scope, we need testers to help inform golfers worldwide about their purchases.

What's New in the Shot Scope V5?

The Shot Scope V5 comes with full-hole maps to provide golfers with a clear picture of the hole they are about to play. This added feature aims to enhance the user experience by displaying greens, hazards, doglegs, and ideal layup areas.

Shot Scope V5 also includes 15 tracking tags that screw into the end of each club for shot-by-shot tracking and post-round in-depth analysis of your game.

Other features include five color themes allowing you to customize your watch, a built-in scorecard, green view, and pin placement.

Finally, Shot Scope offers their performance tracking dashboard and game analysis, all with no subscription costs.

ShotScope2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a Shot Scope V5 watch and tracking system. We want to understand how these new features perform, how the new watch feels, and your overall thoughts on the entire Shot Scope package.

Do you think this testing opportunity is for you? Do you believe your game could be improved by using the Shot Scope V5?

ShotScope2 (2).jpg

*Open to all golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*Registration ends on April 25.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 30.

221 Comments

I currently use thegrint app paired with an Apple Watch. And would love to track distances more accurately and seemlessly. 

Good luck to all those chosen to be a tester of the V5

I am currently using a Garmin s12 golf watch but I really want to try something with more features to help improve and make my club selections better with better accuracy 

I have the Garmin watch for GPS and Voice Caddie for the range.  Would love to see what could be with help with club choice by data on the watch.

I just ordered my V5 a few days ago to upgrade from the H4. I will get it next Monday and start using it as soon as the crazy April weather here allows me to play the next round. 

Good luck to all applicants! 

I’d very much like to see how this wrist worn device compares to my app driven GolfShot+. It seems as though it would be more convenient. Pick me !! Pick me!! 😂

I have been using the 18Birdies app on my iPhone. I’m just coming back to the game after military service and having young children. I would to get more dialed in on my distances so I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for me to give honest feedback for returning golfers and new golfers about the benefits of utilizing this technology. 

Interested to see if this could help me improve my game. I didn’t have good results with Arccos was going to try the Golfshot app this season. Nailing down my yardages is a struggle.

I used an earlier version of this watch and they just keep getting better and better. I also think they have the edge on arccos given no subscription and smaller tags!

Great to see this opportunity! I'd love to give this run against my Garmin S70 Approach watch and the CT10 tags I have. I have 2 bags (one in Singapore and another in Kuala Lumpur) that I could run comparisons against. I've actually been looking at Shot Scope as the tracker for my bag in KL, so even if I don't get selected, really look forward to seeing the feedback from our fellow forum members!

Would love to see how these compare to ARCCOS data, which I currently use. I’m not sure of the advantages of one vs the other. 

Awesome opportunity for those who are looking for tracking and data while out on the course thanks to Shot Scope and the MGS staff.

Best to all that apply, and I am looking forward to reading the comments and reviews.

The ability to test first-hand an accurate tracking system with a watch-style GPS would be a significant improvement over not finding the phone, and the possibility of not losing the phone is another plus. Good luck to all the applicants. I am looking forward to the results, and thank you, GS.

Another great opportunity from MGS! I would love test this out so I don’t have keep taking out my phone during the round and really focus on the game in front of me instead of draining my phone battery! 

This Test is now closed to further comments.