Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

Every cart bag I’ve owned has had severe wear from the cart strap and all have had their 14 club divider tear in spots. I don’t abuse my bag, either, but I do play 100+ rounds a year. I would just like to find a bag that will last for over 200+ rounds before it has to be replaced.

Would love to test this bag.  I either walk with a push cart or ride in a cart.  Would be able to put the bag through both facets of cart use.  Thanks for another great opportunity.

This bag has caught my eye recently (as they ads on Facebook hit me every day).  I would love to compare it to my Vessel Player IV stand bag.  Seems like Ghost Golf is onto something as well.

What a great opportunity here.  I have been looking at these bags.  I have been wondering if they are as good as they sounded.  The only thing holding me back was - "are they REALLY worth the price"?  Perfect time to test here in Northwest Pennsylvania - in the next 3 months it will have turned cold with rain and possibly snow by the end of testing.  Will the bag stay flexible in through the weather changes or stiffen up making the magnetic pockets not function well!? 🤔 

I'm excited to hear the reviews even if I'm not one of the lucky testers.

Living in Tasmania, Australia, the land of the devil, the land under down under, I am very excited for the potential opportunity to test and provide feedback on what reads as a quality product, from an "other world" experience. 

Looking forward to possibly being included in the testing.  I recently purchased my current Maxfli 14 way bag so interested to see how they compare. Thanks MGS!

Wow, what a great opportunity for whoever gets chosen! I have been looking at these bags to round of my bag Rebuild, so very interested to see how these perform. Especially interested to see how they perform on a push cart as well as a riding cart!

I have the Vessel Lux Cart bag and really love it.  I got the Ghost Golf ANYDAY OREO BAG this past season and it's been my gamer since.  So, I would imagine Ghost Golf GT-14 bag is going to be fire!

This Test is now closed to further comments.