Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,002 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: PXG

TW_PXGAllan.jpg

Introduction
PXG’s Allan Putter introduces innovative technology aimed at helping golfers achieve greater stability and control on the greens. Featuring Zero Torque Balance Technology, the putter is designed to minimize face twisting during the stroke, helping to keep the putter face square at impact. This technology is beneficial for all stroke types, making it versatile for golfers of varying skill levels. The putter also boasts an S-hosel design for enhanced balance, a Pyramid Face Pattern to improve roll consistency, and a convenient Pick Up Pocket for easy ball retrieval on the green.

Key Features:

• Zero Torque Balance Technology: Reduces the twisting of the putter face during the stroke, promoting more consistent, square impacts.
  • S-hosel Design: Aligns the shaft above the center of gravity, further enhancing stability and reducing the tendency for the putter face to open or close during the stroke.
  • Pyramid Face Pattern: A uniquely milled face pattern designed to improve the interaction between the putter and the ball, providing better distance control and a smoother roll.
  • Pick Up Pocket: A thoughtful design feature that allows golfers to pick up the ball easily without bending over.

PXGAllan1.jpg

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test and review the PXG Allan Putter, focusing on its performance and the effectiveness of its key technologies. Does the Zero Torque Balance Technology really help keep the face square? How does the S-hosel design influence your putting stroke? Testers will put these claims to the test, providing detailed feedback on everything from the feel of the putter to the ease of use of the Pick Up Pocket. Your insights will be crucial in helping the MyGolfSpy community understand whether this putter can make a real difference on the green.

Apply Today!

PXGAllan2.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 31 and closes Sept. 6.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

This is your chance to see if the PXG Allan Putter truly elevates your putting game, delivering on its promises of increased stability, control, and convenience on the greens!

287 Comments

I'm interested in this one.  I have followed this putter since its release and heard great things.  Seeing other companies try zero torque is good for the game. 

I look forward to reading about this one, as it may end on my golf budget list very soon.  Shoot, I think I will start walking more and just throw that cart money back for this one!

I would like very much to test this putter. I have tried virtually every putter on the market and I am really looking for a putter such as the Allan. I like the look much better than its' competitors. If there is any chance to get on this trial list I would love to. I am playing PXG Gen 5 irons and the Special Ops driver. PXG products are built with the quality that most golfers look for.

I know that PXG makes veery good irons. I would love the chance to try out their putter. I am alternating  a Ping, and Oddyssey putter at this time. Both are very good.

It would be great to see if the PXG could improve my putting, the  most important part of the game.

This looks like the putter I’ve been waiting for.  I’ve got the LAB 2.4 and haven’t been able to control the distance like I wanted to so I went back to my Scotty.  PXG Allan looks better with a conventional shape and size. (No branding iron jokes).  Videos also show the tech in the face allows for a better feeling putter which makes a difference.   I recently put PXG 3017 T irons in the bag and have been really impressed with what PXG did to make such compact irons play so forgiving and long.  I’m excited to see what they have done with this putter. 

I would be very please to have a brand new PXG putter in my bag, I am a Left hand golfer that always had great succes with a 33 inches slight toe down putter, 

It is said that face balance would probably be good to me.. So testing this model would give me the answer.. Thanks for this opportunity ..

Note: that I actually roll a Yes Marylin left hand putter

I'd like to be considered to be a tester.  I'm 76 and play once week in a league, and I also practice once a week which includes a lengthy session on putting green.  Currently using TourEdge putter, which seems pretty good and seems to work with my straight-back and straight-through putting stoke.  But looking at the PXG putter, it might be better for me at setup.

13 minutes ago, M.Duchesne said:

I would be very please to have a brand new PXG putter in my bag, I am a Left hand golfer that always had great succes with a 33 inches slight toe down putter, 

It is said that face balance would probably be good to me.. So testing this model would give me the answer.. Thanks for this opportunity ..

Note: that I actually roll a Yes Marylin left hand putter

This would still leave you with more questions... definitely not face balanced here!

Would love to try this putter. Currently play 2 times per week. 14 handicap using a Bobby Grave putter. Moderate toe hang, 2 degrees flat and 32.5 k

Length.

I would love to compare this putter to the ones I have used.  Putting is the strongest part of my game and I would love to test this as a way of making my putting even stronger.  I currently use a mallet style putter (high end Ping).  I would look upon this with no pre-conceived idea and would look at results and not just see if this would be better than my current putter.  Can this putter bring something new, exciting and take my very satisfactory putting game to a new level?

I have played the LAB 2.1 for about 2 years.  Love the putter--hate the looks.

Have had PXG irons in the past, and think they make quality equipment.  Also appreciate their discounts for service and emergency personnel.

Please put my name in the hat.  I golf 4-5 times a week, as I am retired.

Only practiced with the LAB, just can't find the looks that I want. Using an old Scotty now, would love to get myself into the latest and greatest. Thanks for the opportunity.

I would love to try this out. I want to get a lab golf putter but can’t afford one right now. I love the game but have to play on the cheap side. This would stand out in my bag. Please pick me. 

Really interested to see this and other companies as they introduce their own zero torque putters. 

Love the idea of a zero torque putter but one that doesn't look like a giant doorstop. Love my Scotty and the feel I have with it but would like the stability this putter offers

I saw the video of the Allan Putter and was so impressed. Thought that this is exactly what I needed all my life. Would be an amazing chance to Test it for everyone. 🤩🤩🤩🤩

This Test is now closed to further comments.