Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
12,389 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: LAB

Testers Wanted: L.A.B. Putters

Rolling a golf ball into a hole shouldn’t be complicated. Yet for golfers around the world, putting is the most challenging part of the game. L.A.B. Golf was created to simplify things. 

image.png

We are looking for 6 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to take part in a longer term L.A.B. Golf Putter Member Test (Roughly 6 weeks)

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members

All heads available for this test (DF 2.1, Mezz.1, Mezz.1 Max and Link.1)

International? Good!

RH or LH? Good!

Follow the Lab review here

359 Comments

I stopped by Golf Galaxy yesterday and couldn’t find anything that I tested that was any better than my Ping. I’ll keep looking. 

Would love to try the LAB putter.  I was part a foursome a while back with a guy that played with the LAB and he absolutely swore by it.  I will have to say he putted very well during our round.  I would love to try the LAB as putting is a problem area for me, but LAB putters are hard to find in my area.  

I spend most of my practice time putting!  I love testing putters of all types and the L.A.B. putters are one of the putters I am very interested in testing!

Hi. I would love to try out L.A.B. Putters. The lie angle balance approach is really appealing. I have a face balanced odyssey putter and my natural stroke is straight. The odyssey I’ve had for two years pulls a little left and now had to be resurrected from under the cart wheel! The other odyssey I bought used as a backup while this one is being fixed doesn’t seem as consistent (I don’t think it’s me? 🤷🏻‍♀️). My friend who was a partner in crime in the cart incident Has lent me a stroke lab vline but it’s so heavy. 
The L.A.B. Putters sound like a great fit for me and I would love to give any one a great workout!

I’m happy to say my putting has really improved since moving into my Odyssey Stroke Ten S recently. Seriously has been a game changer for me. I switched from an Odyssey blade to the Wilson Buckingham mallet (MGS recommended) and slowly started seeing improvements but wasn’t happy with the feel. I’ve been reading more about the low MOI on the Lab putters and would be curious to see how they compare. 

I’m super excited to see putters on the forum test list! Putting is a crucial part of the game and finding a putter that you feel comfortable with is essential. Keep up the good work guys.

I've been gaming the ER2 for a few years now and I love the feel, but a recent fitting at PXG showed some slight improvement with their Batwing, so now I am wondering if I should make a shift. This game is like a highschool girlfriend, it will definitely keep a guy guessing.

I’ve really enjoyed my Bettinardi but I’m intrigued at how these are designed. Would love to give one a thorough testing and share with others how they fare. 

I've tried every style of putter known to man.  Short, normal, belly, long, arm lock, left handed, face on, heavy, oversized, teardrop face, mallets and anser styles...but the only one I haven't tried is a L.A.B.  balanced type putter. Could this be the silver bullet to my putting problems? I would love to find out.

I absolutely love my L.A.B DF 2.1 Broomstick (see my unofficial reviews in the forum). I’d sign up for this but as a current user, believer and advocate I’d much rather give someone who isn’t an opportunity to get their hands on one and give their honest opinion!

I have been researching these because my putting needs an improvement. Would love to have the opportunity to be a tester. Guaranteed to get a lot of use over the testing period as I play quite often. What an experience and good luck to all applicants. 

27 minutes ago, frazzman80 said:

I absolutely love my L.A.B DF 2.1 Broomstick (see my unofficial reviews in the forum). I’d sign up for this but as a current user, believer and advocate I’d much rather give someone who isn’t an opportunity to get their hands on one and give their honest opinion!

More of this ^^^

Have been using an Evnroll ER7 for a few years, a comparison to one of the MEZZ putters would be of value.

This might be the one test I have looked forward to out of all the others! Recently returned from an (unnamed) Big Box store where they only had 2 models available and nothing current. I couldn’t find anyone to help me with selection/fitting and left extremely disappointed. Thanks LAB and MGS!

I'm very adept at putting. I believe if Sam Hahn met me, he'd want to golf with my group of friends, and the random people we encounter at putting greens all over Los Angeles. I could be a great product ambassador,  when it comes to the action of putting. The Mezz is very intriguing!

I have the Odyssey two ball putter and would love to test out any of the L.A.B. putters to see what would be best for my game. I'm a pretty decent putter but there's always room for improvement!

This test last year legitimately changed my game, and more than that, I genuinely believe I can make putts now.  The confidence this thing instilled in me is pretty incredible - I tested the DF 2.1, for what it's worth, but I also believe ANY of their putters can be an eye-opener for a lot of golfers.  For me, it allowed me to stop worrying about my stroke (because the way the putter is designed, it's incredibly repeatable, every time), and start focusing on speed and green-reading.  

I won't lie and say this thing has turned me into a no-3-putt-all-1-putt putter.  Nothing could do that, lol. But I've made more putts from 10-20 feet with this thing in the last year than I'd made in the previous 3 years combined. 

Confidence is sexy, even if you think the DF 2.1 is decidedly NOT sexy, lol.  Personally, it's the Mona Lisa in my eyes 🙂 

Good luck to all potential testers! This is a test I'm SUPER excited to follow along with!

This Test is now closed to further comments.