Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
975 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Bag Boy

image.png

Engineered to simplify the golfing experience, Zip-to-Fit™ functionality allows users to easilyunzip and remove larger exterior pockets on the golf bag.

This feature enables golfers to transform a traditional stand bag into a lightweight Sunday bag with ease and eliminates the
need to own multiple golf bags.

KEY FEATURES

Two removable pockets to cater the bag to your round

4-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers

Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap separation

Top-Lok ® technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

image.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf bag!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

73 Comments

Nice.  I am very happy to see Bag Boy release a bag with Top-Lok that isn't a 14 way divider.  Its a really cool idea to have removable pockets.

I’ve been looking into new bags. Would love to give this brand a try. I agree with the other comments about being able to remove pockets whether you’re walking or riding. 

I currently use a bag boy cart bag and absolutely love it , the zip off compartment looks fantastic and would to try this puppy out , I play 5-7 days a week year round 

My Adams Golf bag is in dire need of replacement, AND my wife is learning to golf, and we'll probably be  playing some pitch and putts and exec nine holers a lot this summer.  This bag seems to be what I need--being able to switch down to a near Sunday bag...

Really interested in checking this out.  Had a bag with similar features (removable pockets)  a decade or so ago, don't recall the mfr.  Unfortunately, it became a victim of airport baggage handlers who somehow managed to break the leg system w/o damaging any clubs.  It worked really well up here in the NE where you need to have rain gear etc easily accessible in the spring and fall when the weather is unpredictable.  This would be ideal for a walker like me - use the stripped down version most of the time and add the extra capacity when mother nature is being difficult.

What has kept me from walking sometimes is that I would have to unload my cart bag and accessories and reload it. This sounds ideal. Whether I'm selected or not this is definitely a product I'm am going to look into. Good luck to the testers , looking forward to their report. 

A second straight Bag Boy test? That's awesome! It looks like they've gone all out with some innovative changes to make a bag that can do it all. I really dig the Moss color they're offering, too.

Thank you to MGS and Bag Boy for another great test! Good luck to those of you who apply!

This definitely looks like a “better designed mousetrap”! I  love the removable pockets,flexibility, and accommodating design and functionality. Looking forward to hearing the reviews of this product…

Love the versatility of the bag. The slate abd black colors look pretty amazing. The stand and cart lock would really help here is hilly Pa. Will definitely be an option when I replace my current bag in the next year or so.

I have a bag boy e-cart and it would be great on it!  I like the idea of a making it a smaller bag, and removing the pockets when I travel.  Would be helpful keeping it to under 40lbs to avoid baggage fee penalties.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.