Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,209 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: Bag Boy

Screenshot 2023-04-20 23.22.24.png

Are you part of the push cart mafia? We may have the perfect push cart for you to test! Big thanks to Bag Boy for providing this opportunity for our members to test this cart.

With several key features such as, 

Lightning fast auto-open with Nitro-Piston™ Technology

Top-Lok Technology®, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

Easy one-step open

Lightweight frame features a compact fold size for simplified storage and transport

Screenshot 2023-04-20 21.41.11.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf push cart!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter

152 Comments

I purchased an expensive Sun Mountain Micro cart a while back and the “MICRO-CART ACCESSORIES TRAY ASSEMBLY” cover broke. I ordered a new replacement but it does not have provisions to attach the latch that keeps the cart folded up. Now I have to put a bungee cord around it! I thought that would be the last push cart that I would ever need….. Now looking for a quality replacement! I am 70 and walk a lot of rounds a year at a local course. I am out there when temps are in low 40’s (October thru April in Michigan). This year January 3 - I was walking the course practicing and playing a 2 ball scramble with myself (2 shots from each location- tee, fairway, green) and shot a very impressive 59….. 2 eagles on the card! AND only 21 putts. Looking forward to testing this one out!

IMG_8278.jpeg

I would love a shot at this. I still have my original Sun Mountain Micro Cart, the 4 wheeled version that came out at the turn of this century. I keep slapping her back together, but she's awfully long in the tooth. Good luck everybody.

I was actually looking at push cart options on Amazon last week for Father’s Day present ideas. My current cart is at least ten year old and ready to be replaced. I’ll give this a thorough review this summer if selected. Celebrated my 50th birthday in March and my goal is 50 rounds by Nov 1 to celebrate! Got 10 in so far. 

Walking with a push cart has been our go to way of playing. We do occasionally ride when playing a new course on a weekend but when we’re at our home course or other local courses during the week we exclusively walk with our push carts, a couple bag boys, which are old and in need of an upgrade. 

I currently use the Costco Caddytek, it’s a really great cart for the money, but definitely has some downsides. It would interesting to see what a more expensive cart could do compared to a budget friendly cart!

I play and walk 18 holes 2-4 times a week. I currently have a Clicgear and I would love to see what another cart is like to open and push would be like

I think I can be objective on an evaluation

Just began walking this year and bought an old, used, beat up push cart to save my back. Used it for the first time yesterday for a quick 9. Would love to test this and hopefully have a working brake 😂

💣 MGS is da bomb, this is a great testing opportunity! Walking creates this certain connection with the game, and bag boy makes nice stuff. I will be following this with great interest to see if bag boy has what it takes to take on Sun Mountain and Click Gear!!!! Best of luck to those who apply and a huge shout out to MGS and Bag Boy for this awesome opportunity!

I purchased a pushcart last year. It is the best thing I could have done. Walking makes golf so much more enjoyable for me.  Good luck everyone excited to hear your reviews.

53 minutes ago, Michaels48895 said:

I purchased an expensive Sun Mountain Micro cart a while back and the “MICRO-CART ACCESSORIES TRAY ASSEMBLY” cover broke. I ordered a new replacement but it does not have provisions to attach the latch that keeps the cart folded up. Now I have to put a bungee cord around it! I thought that would be the last push cart that I would ever need….. Now looking for a quality replacement! I am 70 and walk a lot of rounds a year at a local course. I am out there when temps are in low 40’s (October thru April in Michigan). This year January 3 - I was walking the course practicing and playing a 2 ball scramble with myself (2 shots from each location- tee, fairway, green) and shot a very impressive 59….. 2 eagles on the card! AND only 21 putts. Looking forward to testing this one out!

IMG_8278.jpeg

I just watched the video of this Bag Boy cart…… I love the fact that it is auto unfolding AND does not need tie straps.  Unpack it from vehicle- open handle - slap golf bag on and go play. Very impressive push cart indeed!

Awesome! Would love to test this. I've been getting into walking more and more. I picked up an ancient push cart from a yard sale. Thing weighs like 30 lbs haha. This looks like a Cadillac compared to the one I use! Good luck to all!

This is great, I’ve used BagBoy carts since the 70’s and currently use the BagBoy tri swivel 2. This cart is very nice but has a slight flaw that allows some bags(my Mizuno tour stand bag) to occasionally depress the lever that allows the arm that the front wheel is attached to release and swing down. I had to make a cover out of aluminum to prevent this from happening. It would be great to have a chance to review the BagBoy Nitron to see if it does the same thing. Unfortunately, my cart did this the first time after the return date so I couldn’t return it and BagBoy didn’t offer a fix. It’s still a nice cart though

IMG_8404.jpeg

I'm not part of the cart mafia but maybe if I would get the opportunity to test this then maybe I would hit straighter shots. Lol

I've been using a Bag Boy Quad since they first came out. It's starting to drag a little and feeling heavy. Been thinking of trading for a Nitro so this would be perfect.

I've been using a Bag Boy Quad since they first came out. It's starting to drag a little and feeling heavy. Been thinking of trading for a Nitro so this would be perfect.

This Test is now closed to further comments.