Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
628 signups
Equipment Type: App
Vendor: SwingU

Testers Wanted: SwingU Pro Golf App!

image.png

SwingU Loves Golf

SwingU loves golf and believes that no golfer should have to spend a lot of money to play the game at a high level. SwingU makes world-class technology and content for golfers that are easy-to-use and affordable. They obsess over their user base and the fun & utility their users receive from using its products.

Included in their app are the following features our selected testers will get to test, review and update our community as part of a 4 month data driven review to improve your game!

Get Every Tool A Tour Pro Has Anytime, Anywhere

GPS Rangefinder for Every Course

Digital Scorecard

Keep Track of Your Handicap

Shot Tracking

“Plays Like” Distances

Distances to Greens & Hazards

Wind Speed & Elevation

Club Recommendations

Green Reading Maps For 13,000+ Courses

Enhanced Scorecard and Stats

Hole Insights & Hole Notes

No Ads In-App

Giveaway Eligibility

Strokes Gained Analysis for Each Part of Your Game

Stats & Performance Comparison vs. Your Target Handicap

Relative Handicap for Each Part of Your Game

Post-Round #1 Game Improvement Priority

Post-Round Personalized, Prescriptive Drill

Extensive Library of Performance Practice Drills and Informative Videos

image.png

Does this sound like a test you are interested in taking part in? 

Selected Testers receive the SwingU Pro App for one full year!

This testing opportunity is open to ALL MyGolfSpy Forum Members, including those currently testing! Worldwide, Left or Right handed all are welcome to apply!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to learn more about SwingU and their app and features? Go hear to learn more: https://help.swingu.com/

70 Comments

2 hours ago, Paul Hedrick said:

I took a look at the app this morning; looks great!  Good luck to all that apply.

I use this app exclusively, not the Pro version, however. It does an outstanding job at the free level. I play mainly tournament golf, and this app helps.

Here's another company and product I've not heard about. Wow, that is a boat load of data and information... almost like having a caddie.  Once a user has developed a good baseline of their game, I could see this being very helpful on courses one has never played before. A big shoutout and thank you to the folks at Swing U for making this test possible!! 👏 This will be fun to follow.  Good luck everyone!

Another awesome test from MGS, thanks fellas and ladies. 

I’m all in on this. I feel like I’m right on verge and just not able to improve to get to single digits. I’ve got the speed, the length and want, I just need the help.

Currently not using any shot tracking devices. I track most scores with “The Grint” if that counts. 

Very awesome opportunity, good luck to all that apply. I was solely using my Garmin Fenix 5 with course information but purchased a range finder in the hopes that I could get my daughter to get more engaged when I drag her out with me. No luck. 

But I have started only using the range finder because it gives more precise yardage vs the Garmin which defaults to the center of the green. 

I love using the current app I use to look at things I can improve upon to get better. Looks like this app gives plenty of feedback to use to improve. 

I have used SwingU for a couple years in the past and was very satisfied, but about I year ago I switch to TheGrint for the greens map primarily.

I currently use a Bushnell v5 and a Phantom 2, Bushnell app or the GHIN app. I have too many moving parts (apps). It would be great to settle on just one thing. I considered Arrcos but putting things on my clubs just didn't appeal to me as well as the monthly fee. 

I have used the free version of the SwingU App for a couple years.  I would love to see the additional features and benefits of the pro version and how it can help improve my game.

Have been using 18 birdies for about 3 years. The data is there but I have struggled to justify the upgrade to the subscription for the few additional features available. SwingU is great that it offers training drills to help improve the areas that you struggled in that round. Always enjoyed golf tech/apps and hope to get selected to try this out! 

This app looks like it is designed to track, inform and lead a player to understand strengths and weaknesses.  It’s very comprehensive.  It would be a great opportunity to test this on my game.

Thanks MGS for another great opportunity to test a golf training aid. I've subscribed to more golf web sites than Carter has peanuts, so the opportunity to test out an app that helps me to understand strengths and weaknesses of me golf game sounds like a real gem. I would love to test it out.

Looks like a great opportunity. I have used the free version and thought it was really good. The stats tracking would greatly help my game! Thanks for the opportunity. Good luck to all. 

This is pretty cool. I have used the free version of the app for score tracking and hole visuals on new courses! Really a big fan. The greens mapping feature sounds incredible! Good luck to everyone!

This Test is now closed to further comments.