Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
886 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Stitch Golf

Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bags

Stitch Golf is here for member testing this year and has created what they believe is "the perfect walking bag" in the SL2 Golf Bag.

image.png image.png

image.png image.png 

Designed using STITCH® Touring Fabric, a proprietary product used in STITCH® bags that has the strength of leather, but is more durable, lightweight and water resistant.  Each SL2 Bag also features:

• An interchangeable single and double strap with the convenience of a stand.
  • A super light weight of just over 4 pounds. and combines styles and functionality.
  • Equipped with one full length apparel pocket, a golf ball pocket, a pocket lined with felt for valuables and one insulated for a beverage, the SL2™ provides ample storage for your round.
  • A 4-way top divider completed with lift-assist handles ensures you have an effortless day on the course.

The SL2 is the bag for you if you are the "weekend golfing warrior" who plays hard and prefers walking. Featuring multiple dividers, optimal storage, and a two shoulder harness system, the SL2 provides ultimate comfort as the perfect walking bag.

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the SL2 Stand Bags

This Test is open to all US Forum Members, and testers can choose any in stock color option.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

113 Comments

On 7/9/2023 at 8:28 AM, GolfSpy BOS said:

Welcome Stitch Golf to MyGolfSpy Forum Member Testing!  I'm really excited to see how our members feel about these bags as I have one of their head covers for my putter and know how nicely made those are.  I can only imagine these stand bags are top notch with good style and design.

Who want's to put these to the test!? 

I'd love to test this!  I walk at least twice a week from October to March, and occasionally from April to September when it's not Hades-level hot here in Dallas.  Add that to my Ping carry bag is starting to allow things to fall out through the bottom after almost 6 years of hard use, and I could definitely go for an upgrade!

I have been looking at this bag for a while. I have a vessel bag now and want to try out the sl2 to compare them. I am a walker of the course i believe that’s how golf was supposed to be played it’s easier to take in the beauty around you. Good luck to everyone who put in for this testing opportunity. 

Nice looking bag. Would be an upgrade to my current Sunday bag for sure but I still love that little thing. The biggest benefit of my small bag, for me, is that I can't put all my clubs in it so I have to be picky with club selection. This forces me to figure out how to hit a 4 iron 150 yards or chip with my hybrid. Love the process. 

Gorgeous! Love the blue and white classic look. That color combo would definitely be my choice. Usually walk with my C130 cart bag in a push cart but would love to have a lightweight, yet functional bag like this for those quick after work 9 hole rounds. This bag sounds like it would hit all the wants, lightweight, functional pockets, and amazing looks.  Would love to see the envy on the faces of my Saturday morning crew walking up to the tee with this on my back.😂 Well designed Stitch Golf!  Hope the performance follows through. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.