Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Don N

• By Golfspy_CG2
      How good can a $299 Driver be?  How much technology can a company offer for that price?    TourEdge's EXS driver was recently named My Golf Spy's Most Wanted Driver in Value.   A $299 price for a driver is enough to get anyone's attention.  But upon  a closer look, you see a great looking driver that offers a lot of the same technology offered in much higher priced offerings, such as  Roll Face technology, adjustable hosel and interchangeable weights just to name a few. 
      So as we often do, we are turning to three of our members who we know will provide a well informed and written account of the driver and what it did for them.  The chosen testers will get a driver to their specs to review and keep.   

How to be chosen:  
      Open to all US Residents who play Right-handed
      Please follow the instructions below exactly.
      First Name/State of Residence
      Current Drive specs  Model/loft/shaft/Flex
      Your handicap and  driver swing speed, and do your regularly use any sort of LM for data collection
      Have you played a Tour Edge driver before, and what was your experience. 
      We'll pick our testers sometime next week, so check back and good luck.
      -------------------------------------------------
      Testers announced!
      @03trdblack, @ZJBogey2, @Badams69 will be putting this beauty to the test.
      Announcement below...

• By knightrider
      Hey Y'all,
      First time to the forum and I'm starting this thread fairly selfishly, but could be cool to see what everyone's recommendations for upgrades would be!
      Currently playing a set of Mizuno MP60's that I bought used about 10 years ago....long time.
      I always buy used clubs cause prices are just too crazy for me (still waiting on that lottery ticket to hit for that custom fitting experience).
      My question is: What would be y'all's recommendations for an iron set that's comparable to the MP 60's (I love the thin topline and forged heads), but a  newer set would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not too loyal to any brands but really interested to see what I should give a few whacks at my local golf store. 
      Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing what everyone's playing and what everyone's drooling over. 
      P.S.    I've been looking at the Titelist AP2's
      Cheers Y'all!!!
    • By murfsurfandturf
      Loft:  10.5 Degree

Shaft:  Graphite / Fujikura Atmos Red 6 X-Flex (Stock Shaft)
      Graphite/Oban Kiyoshi White 65 Grams Stiff Flex {Exotic Shaft}

Length:  Standard

Grip:  Golf  Pride Midsize 

Headcover: M4 Standard Headcover/Oban Limited Edition Headcover
      Wrench: Included

Headweight: Stock weight/Additional 10 Gram weight  

Condition: Demo/Tour Van condition (slight imperfections}

All items shown in the pictures are included as a bundle. All stock items and exotic items included for $375 (does not include shipping)
      Message me or email me on Murfsurfandturfphotography@hotmail.com

• By nate_fuge
      Driver: Mizuno GT 180 (10.5°, Kuru Kage Silver Series X Flex)
      Fairway Wood: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour (15° Kuru Kage S Flex, sometimes 17°)
      Driving Iron: Titleist 716 TMB 2 iron (KBS C Taper Lite X Flex)
      Irons: Cobra Amp Cell Pro Irons (4-PW, Dynamic Gold S-300)
      Wedges: Callaway X Forged (54°, 58°, Project X) Titleist Vokey (64°,) 
      Putter: Nike Method 001 (34 inch, Ping Blackout)
      Ball: Taylormade TP5x
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      How do you improve on a line of drivers that had a member of the family win the coveted Most Wanted Driver in 2018?  That's certainly a tough task for any group of engineers.  But the really smart guys in the lab coats in the rooms where nobody is allowed to go in Phoenix are betting they have done just that.   And they have gone into uncharted waters to do so. 
      PING has been if not the last , then most certainly the last major equipment company to produce a driver with movable weights.   For years PING has stated that it had enough technology built into each version of it's drivers that you need not worry about unscrewing plugs, or sliding bars, or inserting cogs etc.   They had done all the work for you and the driver would work just fine, and they did thank you very much. 
      Well take a close look at the rear of the new G410 Plus pictured below.  You'll see three possible ports for a movable weight, center for neutral, on the heel for draw bias and out on the toe for fade bias.   People have finally gotten what they have clamored for. 
      And for those who prefer a driver with a bit of a draw bias and don't need to change if from that, well PING hasn't forgotten you, as it made the G410 SFT--Straight Flight Technology--and it otherwise has all the same technology.  

Will this movable technology along with all the hosel adjustment that can moved into eight different configurations make one of the best drivers on the market year in and year out even better?
      Well we're going to leave it to four dedicated and trustworthy and oh alright, it's OK to say-- LUCKY as well-- members of the My Golf Spy forum to test, play, review--and keep-- these drivers.  The members of the forum will anxiously be awaiting the results.   
      The testers will be getting these drivers pretty much the same time they will be hitting retail shelf's, so you will be among the very first consumers on the course with these incredible looking drivers. 

HOW TO APPLY:
      in this thread - and ONLY in this thread - tell us the following:

1. Your first name and home state or province. -US and CN eligible. 
      2. Your current handicap and driver swing speed
      3. Your current driver
      4. List whether you would like to review the G410 Plus or G410 SFT
      Pretty straightforward!

Good luck, and we'll be announcing the testers in this forum early next week!

WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!

Congrats to the following testers:
      @jlukes @fixyurdivot @tony@CIC @PING Apologist #9
      Please see the post below for more details:

Edited April 2, 2018 by GolfSpy Rob (see edit history) 
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!