PXG Gen1 Irons Sale

goaliewales14

Hey everyone!

I just saw on Instagram that PXG is doing special pricing on their Gen1 irons for $175/club for chrome and I believe $225/club for black!  Here's the link!

https://www.pxg.com/en-us/online-fitting

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

I'm kinda surprised to see PXG go this route. I would have thought that they'd sit on that unsold inventory instead of discounting it so as not to dilute the elite identity. But Bob's a businessman at the end of the day.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I'm kinda surprised to see PXG go this route. I would have thought that they'd sit on that unsold inventory instead of discounting it so as not to dilute the elite identity. But Bob's a businessman at the end of the day.

100% agree.  I had to do a second and third look when I saw it.  When I clicked on the link, it was actually true.  I went through and built my set all the way through just to check.  If I was in the market for irons, I would definitely think about it! 

This doesn't surprise me at all. Even after the discount its still in the "Elite" price range. 

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Still elite, but much closer to the rest of the pack. And I thought Parsons didn't want to be associated with the rest of the pack.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

If anyone is current military, vet or a first responder there is a bigger discount. I love he is doing the discount for the military and first responders and imo it's s good business move to reduce gen1 for everyone else too. Get the gen1 into peoples hands then with the performance of the irons draw them in to the brand and maybe get them to buy new releases later

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I know a guy that bought PXG when they came out. A couple of weeks ago I saw and played with him in a Sunday game at one of the CC's. He was bagging XXIO. I asked about his PXG clubs and he liked his XXIO better he said. This guy is several years older than me but plays a decent game still. Anyway... I asked if he'd sold or traded his PXG's and he said no as they (whoever they are) only offered $1,200 for the entire bag. Not surprised really. But then I asked if the XXIO were as expensive and he simply gave me a pumping thumbs up move. Yikes!

Used golf clubs are like most used stuff. Once they leave the store they are worth nothing as compared to what you paid. Hmmm... kind of makes the case for buying used, or new; but one or two year old club models.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I know a guy that bought PXG when they came out. A couple of weeks ago I saw and played with him in a Sunday game at one of the CC's. He was bagging XXIO. I asked about his PXG clubs and he liked his XXIO better he said. This guy is several years older than me but plays a decent game still. Anyway... I asked if he'd sold or traded his PXG's and he said no as they (whoever they are) only offered $1,200 for the entire bag. Not surprised really. But then I asked if the XXIO were as expensive and he simply gave me a pumping thumbs up move. Yikes!

Used golf clubs are like most used stuff. Once they leave the store they are worth nothing as compared to what you paid. Hmmm... kind of makes the case for buying used, or new; but one or two year old club models.

PXG gen1 are 3 years old and maintained their value pretty well for awhile. Now Gen2 are out and with the current promotion for gen1 of 50% off and even more for military, vets and first responders there is no longer the high end market for used gen1 plus there is a no trade on policy for pxg so unlike other brands the secondary market is the only place to move used pxg

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Still elite, but much closer to the rest of the pack. And I thought Parsons didn't want to be associated with the rest of the pack.

Seriously. 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

I don't need a new set of irons....I don't need a new set of irons...I don't need.....well...maybe I'll just click the link and look around.... :)

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

I don't need a new set of irons....I don't need a new set of irons...I don't need.....well...maybe I'll just click the link and look around.... :)

Maybe you should just build the set just to see what it would look like :)

Maybe you should just build the set just to see what it would look like :)

Haha I did! Luckily it was slightly above what I wanted to spend haha. So it worked out well for me in that regard lol

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Archived