My First WITB

btbgolf4

Hi guys, I'm a junior in highschool and I play golf at Oak Ridge High School. I'm hopin that I'll play well enough this coming up year that I'll be able to get a scholarship to somewhere. Enough about me now, here's my bag.

DRIVER: PING i15 8*, UST Tour Red 69S 45.75", GP NDMC pink

WOOD: Cobra SZ 7 woods, stock shaft R, stock grip

HYBRID: Nickent 3DX RC 23*, UST V2 86S, GP NDMC white

IRONS: Mizuno MP57 4i, TT DGS300, GP NDMC white

PING S56 5i-9i, KBS Tour S, GP NDMC white

GW: Cleveland CG11 52/10, TT DGS300, GP NDMC white

SW: PING Tour-W 56/10, PING ZZ 65 S, -1/2", GP NDMC white

PUTTER: Cleveland Classics BRZ #1, 35"

-Nike One Tour D or Pro V1x

-FJ SPIDR2 cadet large

-

"Never criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes."

Nice looking bag. Why the reg flex in the 7 wood?? just curious.

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway - :srixon-small: ZX  3 wd. Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

Nice looking bag. Why the reg flex in the 7 wood?? just curious.

I bought that from a friend a few years ago, but honestly it's WAY to flexible for me.

"Never criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes."

looks to me like you might have some gap issues at the top end of the bag. I might look at replacing the 7 wd with a 17* - 18* club of some type...

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

I do have a pretty big gap in my longer clubs. I have a 55-60 yard gap between my driver and 7 wood (270-215). I was looking to fill that with a 3 wood and 5 wood. Or maybe I could do it with a 4 wood of some sort.

Ever considered an Adams Super Hybrid at 17*???? could be good...

I absolutely love my putter. And yes, I actually have considered puttin a super hybrid in there

• 4 weeks later...

NEW ADDITION TO THE BAG:

I have just put in a Mizuno MP57 4 iron in the bag. Standard L/L/L and has a TT DGS300. I'm thinking about putting a 3 iron of the sane kind in but that's gonna take some more testing

I saw by your handicap you are a good player. With thoe 57s in the bag you will really be a good ball striker.

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- LW Cleveland 588 60* S-400 Sensicore--- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bag My Old School Titleist Mini Staff

Thanks. It's already treatin me pretty well. Hopefully I'll be able to shave a couple of strokes and get down under par.