Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Pair of Bronze's, Belly Putters from MannKrafted

golfluvzme

Here are some shots of a pair of bronze putters that are being completed as soon as the shafts arrive. I am going with double-bend long putter shafts to create two of the first hand-milled, bronze custom belly putters that I have seen.

A lot of big OEMs are starting to crank out the belly putters, but this pair has been aimed at that market, since shortly after the softer one was milled. It has been shaped and shaved to hit a target weight that is right in the wheelhouse of most belly designs.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

One of these will be attempting to earn a spot in former PGA Touring Pro Greg "THE WIZ" Whisman's bag, as soon as it is complete. He is working his way towards the Champion's Tour and if there is a MannKrafted in his bag, I'd be a very proud Mann. He has transformed by daughter's golf game in the past four months in a way I never could have done, on my own. Bonus? He is one of the nicest gentlemen you could ever possibly hope to meet.

Thanks for any and all feedback,

LaMont in AZ

2011_10080013.jpg

2011_10080017.jpg

2011_10070007.jpg

2011_10070008.jpg

2011_10080028.jpg

2011_10080025.jpg

2011_10080024.jpg

What's the disc with the logo on it in the second pic? Ball marker?

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Yessir. I had some time and an open band saw, recently. There was a short piece of No-Chat on my bench that needed some use. I figured that the silver dollar size piece I was carrying in my pocket was just a bit too large for a ball marker, plus it weighs a ton. A few cuts later and some quick milling, POOF! I made up 4 or 5 of them and ran out of time. Two have gone out with handmilled putters and three or four are still rattling around the shop.

NoChat is tungsten that can be machined. There is no carbide added to it, yet and it is reasonably soft. Not so soft that when you stamp it you don't feel as if you are stamping concrete, but softer than what they make cutting tools out of.

I'll see if I can get a picture of the one I carry as a good luck charm. Not sure what it weighs, but it is always the piece deepest in my pockets, LOL.

LaMont in AZ

Archived