Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Best Golf Grips and why....go!

epicgolfshot

Which golf grip (excluding putter) is your favorite?  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Select your favorite

I’ve sworn by Golf Pride MCC Plus4 for a while now. But I took a look/feel at some Lamkin’s last time is was at GG and I thInk I’ll give them a try as they felt nice. I think they were just basic Crosslines but I’ll do a little research into models before I regrip this year. I also read recently Lamkin grips hold up better than Golf Pride in general, so why not try them out to see.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

• 1 year later...

I recently switched from Winn Dri-tac to the Golf Pride wrap. I found that the Winn just didn't hold up as well as the Golf Pride. I had a really bad experience with the Winn brown Dri-tac. The brown coating was apparently cosmetic and didn't last 10 rounds before showing signs of wear. Other Winn grips were similar in that they just didn't last compared to the Golf Pride.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico