MGS Blog: We Tried It Series!

GolfSpy_APH

image.png
As this is a reoccurring series from them, we will have a central thread moving forward promoting and linking their We Tried It Series from mygolfspy.com

Be sure to let us know what you think in the thread below!

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

image.png

From a couple day ago we had the Puttout Devil Ball combo. A new product us mods did some digging on (more on that later) and you can find all the results HERE

Is this a product that interests you? Would it help your game? Or is this just another putting training aid gimmick? We have had and still do have lots of puttout users myself included, so is this a worth addition in your opinion?

Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

image.png

The most recent addition is the Vokey Flight Line Wedges in the We Tried It series. A great article done by @Tony Covey MGS which you can read HERE

At first glance I am not sure if I would go for it, not sure if it is the price or if it is the fact I have never owned a vokey wedge before, but I know for sure I would like to test it out and see if it something that could be useful to my game. 

Let us know what you think! Is the price worth it? Would you want these on your wedges? How do you determine your lofts for when you are trying to flight your wedges in different windows?

T150 6-9 Iron                                

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

The next article in the series is out! Footjoy Tour Alpha Dual Boa (thats a long name!) I am lazy so I am a big fan of the BOA series. I also have been so happy with my Footjoys which are in the waterproof series. One of the best pair of shoes I have ever owned. 

What do you all think of these? What is your go to or all time favorite shoe?

Enjoy the read!

https://mygolfspy.com/we-tried-it-footjoy-tour-alpha-dual-boa-golf-shoe-review/

T150 6-9 Iron