Opinions on paid premium websites?

Has anyone used and has feedback they can share from any of the paid golf websites, like Meandmygolf.com, Cogornogolf.com, or athleticmotiongolf.com?  I’m thinking about paying for some of the content/services, but would like to hear if anybody would share their experience. 

• :ping-small: G425 Max driver
  • :ping-small: G425 SFT 3 wood
  • :ping-small: G425 3 and 5 hybrid
  • :callaway-small:  B21 irons 6-PW
  • :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 48 and CBX2 52/58 Wedges
  • :odyssey-small: 2 ball Ten Tour lined
  • :bridgestone-small:Tour BX ball
  • :Arccos: Arccos Caddie with Apple Watch
  • :footjoy-small: Hyperflex shoes
  • :BagBoy: Chiller Hybrid Stand Bag

Would be curious about this myself. I’ve been entertaining AMG for a bit but so far sticking with online lessons and videos from YouTube. I also use videos from Monte’s app on occasion which seems like a bargain compared to the monthly cost of some of these sites.

I purchased the DECADE foundations online content and thought it was well worth the money.    @StrokerAce,  you bought the Practical Golf series didn't you?  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I have heard amazing things about Decade, but will admit it isn't something I have looked into at all. 

I have also seen a lot of YouTube options out there for premium options etc. 

I had been a member of TXG for a little while, however cancelled when Matt first left and never reupped not seeing the value anymore.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

My friend pays for the Eric Cogorno side and likes it. He’s also had two in person lessons with Eric over the last 1.5 years. 

I used to have the amg subscription and the content for each subscription level is well worth the price.

i was also a member of GG’s site for a year and the content was well put together with some revamps and additions. Having the ability to post videos a couple times either weekly or monthly adds value to the subscription.

Depending on what you are using them for they could be worth it or not. Like anything the more you practice what’s being “taught” and use the resources available the more you will get out of them.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

13 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

My friend pays for the Eric Cogorno side and likes it. He’s also had two in person lessons with Eric over the last 1.5 years. 

I used to have the amg subscription and the content for each subscription level is well worth the price.

i was also a member of GG’s site for a year and the content was well put together with some revamps and additions. Having the ability to post videos a couple times either weekly or monthly adds value to the subscription.

Depending on what you are using them for they could be worth it or not. Like anything the more you practice what’s being “taught” and use the resources available the more you will get out of them.

I agree on being able to post swings.  If I’m not mistaken, the Cogorno site allows this as well.  Does you friend have any feedback on those?  I would assume the feedback is something a little less than a full blown online lesson such as on Skillest?

• :ping-small: G425 Max driver
  • :ping-small: G425 SFT 3 wood
  • :ping-small: G425 3 and 5 hybrid
  • :callaway-small:  B21 irons 6-PW
  • :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 48 and CBX2 52/58 Wedges
  • :odyssey-small: 2 ball Ten Tour lined
  • :bridgestone-small:Tour BX ball
  • :Arccos: Arccos Caddie with Apple Watch
  • :footjoy-small: Hyperflex shoes
  • :BagBoy: Chiller Hybrid Stand Bag

9 hours ago, Shankdog said:

I agree on being able to post swings.  If I’m not mistaken, the Cogorno site allows this as well.  Does you friend have any feedback on those?  I would assume the feedback is something a little less than a full blown online lesson such as on Skillest?

He didn’t post swings on Eric’s site. He used it to go over the content and apply it to his swing. He is like me and consumes a lot of swing content to learn about the swing 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

• 1 month later...

I have had Me & My Golf (MAMG) for the past year or so and it has been really, really helpful for me. I like the various coaching plans and the structure - succinct, easy-to-digest lessons and drills, with weekly practice plans. As a beginner, I suffer from many of the same swing faults as many other beginners. I tried Eric Cogorno for a while, and while I would recommend him to better players who need more specific swing analysis, I didn't feel there was great value in it for me. I also didn't like that, for the price, you only get one analysis per month - I would get bored doing the same drill for a month and eventually move on to something else.

In the past two years, I've had 5-session packages with two different local instructors, probably 5 months of Cogorno, and about a year of MAMG. In that time, I've gone from never breaking 100 to now consistently shooting in the low 40s in 9-hole rounds (just haven't had enough time to get in 18 hole rounds to try to break 90). I attribute it 70% to MAMG, 20% to YouTube (mental and course management stuff - Golf Sidekick, Not a Scratch Golfer... NOT swing fix videos), and 10% to one of the in-person instructors who gave me a usable chipping technique that has been effective thus far. Of all these things, MAMG was by far the cheapest. I feel like there's enough material on the site that I could probably continue to find value in it for at least another 2-3 years until I need something more individualized.

PXG 0211 driver, 5w, 6i-PW, GW, SW; Titleist H1 4h; Odyssey White Hot mallet.