MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Wedges discussion: Taylormade MG4 vs Titleist Vokey SM9
I noticed in the wedge guide for 2023 that the SM9 was not in the consideration since it was previously covered and the guides only cover new/unreviewed products.  So, I was wondering what everyone …
The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…
loss of distance with colder weather
im fairly new to golf and have noticed a big drop in distance with the colder weather moving in and I did not know if any of the VETs on the Forum knew and tricks or ways to beat it I have currently…
How'd you play?
I was lucky enough to play today at Chambers Bay, site of the 2010 US Am, and 2015 US Open. The weather was perfect, winds 5-15 mph, and temps in the 60's. This was my 2nd round out here. I shot my no…
Show us your Maltby!!!
Chances are that if you clicked on this thread you either currently play, have played, have heard of, or maybe even accidentally stumbled upon someone here talking about Maltby clubs. If you're lik…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

The Edison Challenge featuring Edison 2.0 Wedges
GolfSpy BOS
The Edison Challenge: Featuring Edison 2.0 Wedges Our picks for Most Wanted Wedges were just released and it just so happens we have one of the contestants in line for member testing!  We are ve…
Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…
L.A.B. Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy SAM
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! MyGolfSpy Forum had a near record amount of registrations for this test and it certainly was not easy to narrow it down to get to our 6 testers.  From L.A.B. All …
SuperSpeed Golf - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
SuperSpeed Golf is back and we have 9 fantastic testers to take on the challenge that has become so popular over the years on the Forum. These tests often last several years and members hav…
Sacks Parente Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Introduction: Are you familiar with Sacks Parente Putters? If not, don't worry; you're not alone. I stumbled upon them thanks to a Golfers Digest article discussing the …

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals & Promotions
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
80 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 31 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
GolfSpy_APH
SEASON 2 - WEEK 29 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! Picture of the Week from last week's VCT Thread: Thanks @rkj427 for the nice fall colors! Also if yo…

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

OptiShot Setup
Mulligan09
Lightly used OptiShot system.  Moved and current living has no room to set up.  Everything works fine.  Setup includes: 1 Simulator 2 Hitting Mat (approx 3x5) 3 Callaway hitting net …
0 comments
Nippon Modus 125, X-stiff, 4-GW
ncwoz
Selling Nippon Modus 125 shafts, X-stiff, 4-GW with Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Midsize grips. Standard lengths, the grips probably have another season left in them. The grip on the 8 iron has a …
0 comments
Custom Darkened LAB Link.1
RookieBlue7
Lab Link 1 that has been blackened and antiqued. Comes with pictures cover. Grip currently is a Lamkin iLine in teal. 34” 69° lie. Unique finish and condition is pictured. Has black stock steel. $39…
0 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

We Played It - Nakoma Golf Club
Jnoble89
The Course Nakoma Golf Club, a design by Thomas Bendelow, has been a fixture in Madison, WI since 1925, boasting its status as one of the city's oldest clubs. This parkland-style course is …
0 comments
Forum Recap: Maxfli Golf Balls
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Maxfli has provided a few different testing opportunities for the MyGolfSpy Forum in the past but the release of the Maxfli Tour, Tour S and Tour X made us excited t…
19 comments
Forum Member Review: Garmin S70 GPS Watch
GolfSpy_APH
Forum Member Review: Garmin S70 GPS Watch The Testing Opportunity In 2023, MyGolfSpy's Forum member testing program had seen its share of golf gear, from balls to gloves to clubs. Howev…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT