Project x LZ vs. Modus 115

Looking for some input on iron shafts. I currently play Project x LZ 5.5 but I’m at a set of Titleist T100 with Modus 115 stiff. The weight is similar but I don’t know about the bend profile or flex comparison. Has anyone compared these shafts? 
Thanks for the feedback.

Titleist TS3 Driver 

Titleist 915 5wood 

Titleist 918 hybrid 

Callaway Apex irons 

Titleist wedges 

Putter always changing 

2 hours ago, Brian W.D. said:

Looking for some input on iron shafts. I currently play Project x LZ 5.5 but I’m at a set of Titleist T100 with Modus 115 stiff. The weight is similar but I don’t know about the bend profile or flex comparison. Has anyone compared these shafts? 
Thanks for the feedback.

Just my own experience - I love the Modus 105, but didn't love the 115. Just a bit too firm or heavy for me.

The LZ while similar weight worked a little better and felt smoother. It was a fun shaft to use, but I ultimately ended up going with the IO from project X.

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

I've played modus 115 but it was just meh. Loved the c taper lite at 115 better.

I've also played the LZ but at 6.0. Two years ago. It was too stiff and boardy for me though I play ping stiffs at same weight now.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Brian W.D. said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I did the MGS test for them when they came out and played them with a variety of heads up until a bout 3 months ago.  They're pretty similar to the modus 105 in profile -- Very smooth and stout from butt through mid section with the softest portion being the bottom third which ramps back to tip section that's almost as stiff as the mid section.  It's not a very soft 'soft' portion and you don't get a big loading feeling.  They're going to be a touch heavier than the LZ's  117 grams untrimmed vs . 113.5  

Looking at the EL profiles on https://www.golfshaftreviews.info/ it looks like the Project X LZ has a more pronounced soft section near the tip and also at the butt section.  I think It's $10 or so to join so it might be worth it if you want to look at the charts. 

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Ventus Velocore+ Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&3 -- Tensei CK Orange

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 56/10º@55º  58º/10  C-Taper Lite 110

Putter

Test.png Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond