Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New favorite stick

GolfSpy Tim

I've been ruined on Oliva Serie V sticks for the last couple of years (I like to keep things simple and cheap when just smoking without a special occassion)

Last night my mind was expanded to appreciate a replacement:

Punch Rare Corojo Figurado

I've been over the punch brand for a LONG time... just never cared for their smokes - turns out I was picking up the wrong ones.

When in Puerto Vallarta earlier this year, I picked up a Punch Cuban and LOVED it, so when I saw the Rare Corojo at the shop in town, I grabbed one to see if a non-cuban would compete.

This smoke is medium bodied (I'm a fan of FULL (VERY FULL) body smokes, normally I poo poo on medium body as they are lacking - but this little guy delivers with a ton of flavor - super smooth, very nice draw, great ash structure, just snip the smallest sliver off the head and you're in business, no fuss.

Burn was great all the way through. The sweetest flavor off of a cigar I've had outside of a flavored cigar - but not in the "bad" way of a flavored cigar, it was purely enjoyable.

If you have a chance, grab one (or a box) of these the next chance you get. This is priced right to be a yard-gar - or even an on the course smoke - and pleasurable enough to enjoy over a drink at the 19th hole.

Get er done!

• 2 months later...

What Tim said.......

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me: