Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf Accesories- Tin Cup Havana!

Flv02

Tin Cup Havana

"Make Your Mark!"

DSC_0082.jpg

Almost every person reading this has their own way of marking their ball. Whether it be a single dot, or a design, each golfer has a way to make their golf ball unique from any other person they play with. For those of you who have been around the website for a long time, you would have been introduced to Tin Cup when it cracked the Top 48 Products in the PGA Show back in 2010. They even sent some customized ones to MyGolfSpy to give away to you guys back then (Here's the link). With the creation of the Cigar section of the website, they asked me to show you guys there new design, Havana. Cigar lovers enjoy!

DSC_0076.jpg

The Tin Cup Havana comes with a bag, marker, and the Tin Cup. Just place the ball inside the Tin Cup and fill in the design with the marker. It is very simple and looks great.

DSC_0068.jpg

The Tin Cup Havana goes for $19.95. The Leather Pouch shown here is an extra $8.00 and you can even get the Tin Cup engraved for another $15.00. This could be a great, personalized gift for any cigar lover you know or it could allow for you to personalize all of your golf balls with a design that describes you. I know this design fits me perfectly, and I have already marked three dozen golf balls with this design. I love it, and I know all of you cigar guys and girls will love it too.

DSC_0079.jpg

To look at this design and all of the others, make sure you visit http://www.tin-cup.com/

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Archived