Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,892 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: FlightScope

Testers Wanted! FlightScope Mevo Progression Series

FlightscopeMevo.jpg

Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience

FlightScope stands as a frontrunner in the personal launch monitor domain, catering to golfers' diverse needs, abilities, and budgets. As a renowned brand, FlightScope has consistently excelled in various Most Wanted seasons, securing high ratings and top rankings for its Mevo range.

FlightScope Mevo: 

This launch monitor employs 3D Doppler radar technology, delivering precise data for both indoor and outdoor use. Tracking eight crucial data parameters, including carry distance, spin rate, club speed, and ball speed, the Mevo is a potent tool for purposeful golf practice.

MevoMiddle.jpeg
FlightScope Mevo+: 

A step up in the FlightScope range, the Mevo+ acts as both a launch monitor and simulator. Utilizing patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology, it combines 3D Doppler radar technology with synchronized high-speed image processing, ensuring accurate and consistent data for every shot. With over 20 data parameters for full swing, short game swings, and putting, the Mevo+ is a comprehensive package offering golf simulation and games.

Mevo+ Pro Package:

Enhance your experience with the Mevo+ Pro Package, unlocking an additional 20 parameters, including short game and D-Plane data. This software upgrade broadens the scope of data analysis and provides golfers with comprehensive insights.

FlightScopePC.jpg
Face Impact Location Software: 

FlightScope offers a software upgrade for Face Impact Location, integrated into their FS Golf App. This feature empowers users to refine accuracy and consistency across all clubs, with detailed strike location analysis for a comprehensive swing assessment.

Supported by the FS Golf 2.0 App, FlightScope Mevo and Mevo+ users gain access to a wealth of data, simulation options, games, and more, fostering continuous improvement in their golf games.

FlightScopeMevo+.jpg
Become a FlightScope Tester!

We are seeking three golfers to conduct a progression test, exploring the full range of FlightScope Mevo products—Mevo, Mevo+, Mevo+ Pro Package, and (2) Face Impact Location software. This test aims to highlight and review the capabilities, data, and features available at each stage of FlightScope's product range.

Additionally, we are selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep the FlightScope Mevo. If you're ready to take your golf experience to new heights, sign up now!

*Open to MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.
*Registration closes on December 12, 2023, with testers announced on December 19, 2023.
*This is a 8-10 week testing opportunity. Testers are expected to be very active during the entire testing opportunity. Selected testers will be required to have pre test call to go over details and expectations. 

163 Comments

Great opportunity!  I have the basic mevo and it has provided great info for gapping, height and spin.  The data has been very useful for the club reviews.

It works well for me indoors and outdoors.

@GolfSpy_APH I am not signing up but have a question about the number of testers...  Is it 3 to test the different mevo products and an additional 3 to test the basic mevo?  I didnt understand the wording at there.

Wow, this is nuts!! I was just looking at the Mevo+ option with all the sales and stuff. Still more than I can do at the moment, but the Pro+ Package and Impact Location software are awesome. It would have been a great setup for the work I'll be doing this offseason in the garage as I work on my swing.

Damn but this would be a great opportunity. Would be brilliant to be able to see this in motion and how it helps improve practice sessions.

Thanks to MGS and FlightScope for offering this opportunity to the community!

Good luck everyone who enters!

I do not have any device like this. I see all my friends with them and the information they are getting from it is awesome. I have been toying with the idea of getting one. It would be great to be selected as tester but either way I look forward to seeing the reviews and opinions.

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Once the original 3 testers who are selected go through the Mevo basic portion of the test they will be shipping that unit off to 3 additional testers for them to review. The original 3 will then continue through the progression. 

6 Testers total. 3 go through it all. 3 will get the passed down Mevo units. 

Thats amazing!!!

Perfect opportunity as I’m wintering in Arizona, USA .  I can play every day!  Really give it a test and me too.  I would then donate the scope to a local golf program to help build the game in younger kids!

Oh man what a sweet testing opportunity!!!! Thank you to FlightScope for the opportunity as well. This would be perfect for this winter to gear up for 2024 here in the northeast!

On 11/23/2023 at 2:22 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

This very well could be the biggest test of the season. What an incredible opportunity and one that will be game changing for the testers who are selected. We are thrilled to partner with FlightScope on this opportunity and cannot wait to get the reviews started! 

This is epic and could improve my game substantially! Thanks to the academy (oem) you make testers happy

This is an amazing opporunity for testers! I can't wait to see how this stacks up against the Rapsodo 2.0 in reviews. Exciting times we live in where all of this technology is available for personal and portable use. Just amazing. Now if only my game were as concise and portable from the range to the course 😉

**** This post is a COMMENT ONLY **** I am not entering this this testing, just excited for the other members to have this opportunity. 

What a great testing opportunity.  I would have loved to run this and compare to my new prgr for speed and see all the rest that Mevo brings to the table. Unfortunately it's winter and I don't have indoor sim ceiling heights. Oh well. Good luck to the testers and I look forward to reading about their experiences. 

What a great opportunity. I have the original Skytrak. It was a tough choice between the mevo plus and skytrak. Would love to give this unit a good work through, a see how the pro package is. Club Data is where it's at, and if the mevo can provide accurate data at this price range it will be a game changer. 

Really excited for this one! MLM 2 only allows one player to SIM on it, so this would be great! Lots of swings made by lots of kids and myself over the winter! I would get feedback from many levels of players too!

Great opportunity. Wanting to upgrade from my basic swing caddie launch monitor to a SkyTrak or Mevo to compete with my buddy's Foresight. Congrats to the future winner and a fun winter golf season. 

On 11/23/2023 at 12:22 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

This very well could be the biggest test of the season. What an incredible opportunity and one that will be game changing for the testers who are selected. We are thrilled to partner with FlightScope on this opportunity and cannot wait to get the reviews started! 

Saving the best for last, unreal opportunity here. MGS staff deserve a huge shout out for this one, and big thanks to Flightscope for helping out here, not one but three…. Some lucky testers out there. Best of luck to those that apply! 

Super excited for this test! Looking forward to hear the results, or even getting to test it myself, as I’ve had the privilege to own a Mevo Plus for the last year and have loved every minute of it. I’ve long debated the possibility of purchasing the pro package and face impact location add-on, but haven’t yet, so I’m really excited to hear the reviews on this. 

Wow what a great opportunity! If selected I will put it through the ringer heads up with my Garmin R10. It would be interesting to compare the data because I know for a fact the Garmin has a fair amount of miss reads even with the RCT balls and the face data would be awesome!

WOW!!. I'm nowhere near capable of understanding all of this. Totally mind blowing for me. Wishing all of you selected a heartfelt congratulations and at the same time, what a daunting opportunity. Really looking forward to reading about your experience. This is one I need to sit back and absorb your all's knowledge on.

Excited for this testing opportunity. Just bought a new Srixon combo set, would love to see the numbers compared to my old forged Nikes. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.