Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,598 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Edel

image (2).png

Custom Fitting At Its Finest

At the heart of Edel's brand is custom fitting. This is especially true with their putters, as their fitting carts host most options with the available “modular” build. If you have not experienced an Edel putting fitting, it should be on your bucket list of golf things to do, as they offer a truly unique experience.

The new Edel Array brings another level of customization to putters and features several new options.

These include four different models, with all three mallet designs now being available for left-handed golfers. There is also a single right-handed only blade design available.

The other options include four different neck options, two alignment aids for the blade, and six for the mallets. As well as five sole weight options, four grip choices, and a Tour Lock Opti-Vibe Weighting system for internal shaft weighting options.

That is a lot of options in one putter!

Edel Fitting Cart - 1.jpg

What Edel Is Saying

Edel says their Array putters are “Machined to the tightest tolerances for exacting precision. Each putter features a striking surface forged and machine-milled from 1025 carbon steel, known for its superior sound and softer feel. In tandem, head shapes and multiple alignment plates offered by the Array Putter line create a very powerful solution to aim bias."

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four testers to test, review, and keep an Edel Array Putter they are fit into. The selected testers will share their fitting experience and testing experience with our community to see how this new line truly performs!

Are you interested in being a tester for the Edel Array putters?

image (3).png

*Registration closes Feb 14
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Feb 20
*This testing opportunity is open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members located in North America.
*Testers will be responsible to schedule and be fit for the Array putter at their own expense.  A list of local fitters can be provided.

199 Comments

Their irons are, in my opinion, the most beautiful in the game. From the looks of it the putters will also be show stoppers! Based on the iron thread, it seems like their fitting process is next level, so it should be a fun one for those chosen. Good luck to all who apply!

2 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Until recently and through reading this forum, I did not!

Heck, I didn't know that a fitting was broken down to 6 sections, and you pay for each or the whole bag! (Driver, woods/hybrids, irons, wedges, putters, and balls!)

On top of that, I have to imagine an Edel putter fitting will be WILD, given the modular nature of the Array putter.  Its probably what I'm most looking forward to reading when the reviews start rolling in (i.e. how did someone pick a hosel or alignment aid).

Edel is an innovator in golf and if he says he has a great putter, in addition to his wedges, you better pay attention.  Would be a privilege to get fitted and have an Edel putter.

A guy I play with went to Edel and was fitted for the blade putter. I don’t think he has missed a putt since, ha ha. Seriously, the putter looks and performs perfectly for him. He said the fitting was an awesome experience. 

I am in a deep, spiritual, emotional love with my Edel EAS 1. I can't wait (desperately hope I get) to write 2000 words on every little detail for this thing.

I've always been visually more comfortable with a mallet, but Edel correctly fitted me to a blade. Maybe this is my chance???

15 minutes ago, RRR3 said:

Love the look and customizations.

13 minutes ago, Hank Stolz said:

Edel putters are fantastic and I would love to compare my current gamer - the EAS1.0 to the new F2 Mallet.

IMG_9146.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Champal3003 said:

Great looking putter, would love to try this one out and look forward to seeing the results.

Welcome all to the MGS site! 

Ok, call me a doubting Thomas, I have been averaging just below 2 puts per hole with my low-end putter that came with my $250 TaylorMade set. Prove to me that a custom putter will make a difference!

Such a stunning line of flatsticks I have yet to roll one but the milling is so different it would be nice to see how that feels against my GSS insert. Beautiful stuff for sure and am shocked I don't see them very often??

Many thanks for the opportunity!  Would love to try on my putting mat at home, have a 25 foot putting mat/carpet at a friend's garage that is slightly off level as well as the courses and practice greens.

43 minutes ago, turkgirlmama said:

Very cool opportunity -- would love to give a female golfer's prospective, if wanted.

Not that it would not include you for consideration in the test. But we do have some female only testing on the horizon! 

Stay active and engaged as well as stay tuned! We have been really working hard to build this side of the forum.

This Test is now closed to further comments.