Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,423 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted! Callaway White Box Golf Ball Testing

Test Ball (1).jpg

As you would expect we don't have much information to share with you, because that would be spoiling the surprise! 

What we can tell you is that Callaway is offering up to 50 members the opportunity to test, review and keep their new golf ball. 

What do we want from you? Your honest feedback, data and if this Callaway White Box golf ball could be your next gamer golf ball. 

Think you are up for the challenge and opportunity? 

If you are interested in being a tester and want to be considered please fill out the form below! Please note that the normal sign up button will not be used for this testing opportunity and you MUST fill out the attached form. 

Callaway White Box Testing Application Form 

Test Ball.png

The selected testers will receive a dozen golf balls to test, review and keep (for as long as you can!)

*This testing opportunity is not run the same as others, so testers will be announced as we have them and you will be contacted via email by Callaway*

138 Comments

New Callaway test ball after the drop of there new Chrome tour line-up.. Interesting!

Love the Callaway Chrome Soft. Also enjoy the SuperSoft as that's what I played when I first started but to me nothing compared to the feeling of the ERC Soft off a putter face!!! 🤤

Maybe ill get lucky enough to test this with my SkyTrak indoors & outdoors at the local course(plays its best this time of year)

Have fun with these. I loved everything about gaming the CS triple Track, and they have removed that for the upcoming season I've heard. The image has a uniquely deeper dimples pattern too it appears.

19 minutes ago, JAYER38 said:

New Callaway test ball after the drop of there new Chrome tour line-up.. Interesting!

I was also surprised to see this because of their recent Chrome Tour drop! Good luck and have fun to all the testers! The Titleist White Box test was a lot of fun!

I haven’t used Callaway for a while, since the callaway red and blue balls that used to come in a tube of five😂. Experimented with the newer ones but mainly stuck with PROV1X before recently changing to Bridgestone BXS is summer and Taylormade Tour response in Winter. I have the Rapsodo MLM2 so use the callaway spotted balls with it for practice and they feel great so eager to compare. 

2 minutes ago, Erin B said:

I am always looking to test new products. I have a Love/Meh/OK relationship with Callaway golf balls.

The X LS are silly good (even for me).  So much so I had my neighbor and dad both hit them and they switched from the super soft and chromesoft respectively. 

14 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It was communicated to me worldwide. However unlike others Cally is doing the selections so a bit is out of our hands on this one 

Ah well, maybe next time. 😉

Good luck testers!! Would love to try but just too much snow here. I'm sure I would loose all 12 within a dozen swings. Looking forward to hearing about your results. Have fun folks. I especially want to read your thoughts from the slower swing testers. That's my group.

I always love testing golf balls.  I won't be able to get on the course until at least next week though because of the weather.  

1 hour ago, Alan Scalzi said:

Been playing supersoft for the last year and love them, yes I know they are one of the lowest balls callaway makes but I'm getting them for just my time donating blood. Would love to compare them, and hopefully they will be added to the store I can use my blood points from!

• 😀
9 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Who is up for some more golf ball testing??

I'm in if I'm lucky enough to be picked.  I'm in South Carolina for the winter now so I'm bonding with my clubs almost daily now.

Good luck everyone 

This Test is now closed to further comments.