Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

WOW! TM is honestly doing a great job marketing this and from what I've heard it is a serious contender! Would love an opportunity to test this vs my current G425 as I was thinking the G430 10k would be the move soon! Cant wait to hear about the results!!

Hope to be able to get the opportunity to test one side by side against my Stealth 2 Plus. Faced my reality with it I need the extra forgiveness these are touting. Hoping TM comes through with this offering and it's not just more marketing hype. Thanks MGS for giving us this opportunity. Mega Dittos to how y'all are becoming a force to be reckoned with. Truth always Wins.

February 13th and the announcement cannot come soon enough. I was fitted for the Sim2 and custom shaft when it was released and still playing it. Would be interested to see how much the technology has updated compared to my setup now. image.gif.84507ea5da19e6ecdb3c4b0effbc9e1e.gif

Man, what an awesome opportunity! I’ve been very happy with my Paradym Triple Diamond (always have a bit too much spin on my driver), but would love to try something that is supposed to be both low spinning and forgiving! Good luck to everyone! 

Man!  MGS starts the new year with a BANG, baby!  This test would have been enough to postpone my surgery!  Good luck to all, can't wait to here what the testers have to say.

XY

My driver is 3 yrs old.  I am looking to maybe get a new one. To actually test for multiple days would be awesome, instead demoing for just an hour.

Probably the most popular and advanced drivers available.  If selected, I would be one of the very lucky few.   Speaking for all members on this forum, thank you My Golf Spy and Taylormade for giving us a chance.  Curiously, how often do members update their drivers ie how old is your current driver?

This Test is now closed to further comments.