Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

This is an awesome opportunity to gain insight into one of the top shafts on the market. I have a TM QI10 head with a 15 year old Owzik Tour Prototype 6HD shaft and have been looking to move to the Ventus Blue TR 7S. Just hard to pull the trigger on the $350+ without a good trial period.  

What a great opportunity to see some real world results. I have tested numerous driver shafts and firmly believe in playing upgraded shafts in a driver. Looking forward to reading the results from the testers. 

Awesome opportunity.  I have played a couple different Ventus shafts. Black and Red TR.  Currently playing Diamana ZF.  I'd really like to put the new Blue to the test.  

MGS just continues to bring great opportunities to the worldwide spys! This test is exactly what I was looking for as I have been researching shafts. Unfortunately it is US only and I’m from Canada. Good luck to all the testers - looking forward to the results!

Awesome chance from mgs! I have wanted to try Ventus shafts for several years now, would be a great opportunity. Good luck all. 

I, unfortunately, don't have a launch monitor, but this is my favorite shaft..I swing the 6 blue and my buddies swing the red and the black.. We compare them all the time! Gonna want to see details testers!

I’ve always wanted to try this shaft but wasn’t sure if my game was good enough. I think I could benefit from the blue or red based on my research. Awesome opportunity here! Thanks MGS. 

This is right down my alley I've tested just about every shaft there is and can give great feedback on any of tgem and Fujikura makes really good shafts im currently playing the Ventus Velocore TR blue ⚡

This is an awesome opportunity to test one of the most popular shafts. I was planning on testing new drivers and shafts this year since I haven’t changed from my 2018 M4 head and Tensei CK Pro white 70 TX so would love to be a part of the testing group. Good luck to everyone. 

Another fantastic opportunity from MGS!!!  Best of luck to all the testers chosen, I know you will all rock the testing!!!! To everyone thinking of applying: DO IT!  Follow the simple "how to be a tester" post, and it may just happen to you.

Another great test. I’d love to be a part of this one as my driver could be a strength of my game but my dispersion always has a few big misses. 

37 minutes ago, Flanpro said:

MGS just continues to bring great opportunities to the worldwide spys! This test is exactly what I was looking for as I have been researching shafts. Unfortunately it is US only and I’m from Canada. Good luck to all the testers - looking forward to the results!

There will be many other opportunities.  I was chosen for the Autoflex Dream 7 shaft testing opportunity and I'm just south of Ottawa!!! I encourage you to keep trying and applying for the opportunities you are interested in!!

This is a great opportunity, dropped a Ventus into a Stealth 2 Driver last week at the pro shop. Struggled a little bit without being fitted always a risk it may not pay off.

Best of luck all 

What a great opportunity! Many thanks to the MGS team for offering this. It's really amazing to me how much shafts impact the performance of clubs. I've fell victim many times to finding a good "deal" on a club on eBay only to be disappointed in it because the shaft was not a good fit. Fujikura is well renowned for their quality and performance. A correctly fitted ventus shaft can make a difference in your game.

This Test is now closed to further comments.