Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

Very intrigued by the Ai200s.  Been looking at players irons vs my current game improvement irons(TM P790s) as my game continues to evolve and handicap continues to drop.  My weakest part of my game is my approach(currently 29% GIR w/ 45% fairways it).  The looks of the Apex is absolutely stunning and would love to see if the Ai200s can take my game to the next level.  IMG_3057.png.c751af4d55dae2b5934f59c63385022b.png

Admittedly, this sounds like a great option to compare to my current Ping gamers. Would love the opportunity to be considered for this. But, I do require a 1" longer than stock shaft at my height. Is this a concern for consideration? Would I be allowed to alter the shaft with a 1" extension to get an apples to apples comparison to my current setup?

Would be looking at the Ai300 option in a 4-PW with a 90g S shaft

Thank you.

Can't post a screenshot because I can't get to the selector tool for these irons but I know the i300s are the ones for me (I'm not good enough for the i200). 6-AW with UST Mamiya regular flex would be my dream set. 

I recent swapped my irons for the Rogue ST Max OS Lite with senior flex however after taking lessons my swing is much better and I'm wondering if I need to go back to a regular flex. This would be an incredible opportunity for comparison for me.

These would be a great comparison to my current gamers. I'm be interested to see how these stack up against the Cobra Forged Tec for dispersioin as I'd like it to be a little tighter. 

Screenshot_20240813_005239_Chrome.jpg

Another amazing testing opportunity here. Good luck everyone. I think this would be my ideal set 

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2839.jpeg

IMG_2840.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.